My First Fight

We made it to the school early and because Kei didn't want to go in, he left to find his friends. Kyo-kun and I went in and to our little kitchen.

"So go get the beans and put them on the stove." I said as I walked to the office next door to put my things up.

When I came back, Kyo-kun was taking the ingredients out and setting them on the counter. I walked over to the beans to stir them a little to check them. The stove was on high......

I had turned the stove to low and turned around.

"You want to burn the beans again?" I said.

"Hn? No. Why?" He asked like he did nothing wrong.

"Well, they were on high. You don't put them on high. They will cook too fast and start to burn. I told you to just sit them on the stove" I explained.

"Are they ok?"

"Yeah. It would take a while but still--"

"Then they are fine." He shrugged it off.

I put on a pout face for a second because he wasn't being much fun.

I walked over to the ingredients. I put the sausage and shrimp to the side. I put the celery, onions, and green onions to another side.

"I won't go to classes today and patrol because it's part of my duty, right? But it's also because we have to keep an eye on it. Occasionally stir it. Every now and then and make sure to scrap the bottom of the pot to make sure it doesn't stick." I said happily chirping.

I picked up the sausage and shrimp and put them back in the fridge.

Kyo-kun looked tired.

"You can take a nap if you want. All we had to do right now was start it. I got up early just in case something happened with anything." I said and he looked up.

"I'm fi-" he started but I stopped him confidently.

"Go. Sleep. Now!" I demanded with a strong look in my eye.

Instinctively he stood tall and strong but I didn't back down. I stood tall and strong too, and stepped up to him.

"Go." I said strongly. He stared me in the eye.

"No." He fought.

"No choice. Sleep." I threw back and stepped closer.

We stood right in front each other, looking each other right in the eye. I was looking up right into his big, deep eyes. I could get lost in them, I was going to get lost in them. But I didn't want to.... and then again, I did.

He was taller than me so I had to look up and he had to look down. If I were looking forward, the very top of my head would be up his nose.

We continued to stare until he sighed.

"Fine" he said lifting a piece of my hair with his hand. Then he dropped it on my shoulder. "But make sure that if anyone is late, bite them to death...... or at least report it to me." Then he stepped away from me. When he left, I felt my heart slow down, which I hadn't even notice was going fast.

Probably because I was stepping up to the Demon Perfect Of Namimori. I'm surprised I got off without a fight..... why?

Then I was brought out of my thoughts from someone coming into the kitchen.

I stood from the stool I was sitting in and turned around. It was Kabe-kun.

"Oh. It's you. The door was open. It was only a crack, but I thought someone snuck on campus." He said coming in.