A Mission

I wasn't in a hurry. There was also a possible war going on at this very moment, if not then either it's right around the corner or just settled down. I'm hoping for the latter. I just got done with my own stuff. The 4th Great Ninja War wasn't something I'd be happy about. Too much going on. I'd help as much as I could though.

Even though things we're on my mind, I didn't let my guard down. It's be stupid, no matter how close I was to the village, to just let my guard down with a war somewhere near.

I dodged a weapon that flew my way. I turned on heal to face where it came from. I saw nothing, but that didn't mean it was nothing.

I walked over to the kunai that was stuck in the ground. Picking it up, I looked it over. It looked like a normal kunai knife.

"I'm an ally of the Leaf, whoever you are. If you are from the Leaf, you can just as Lady Hokage. If you're not of the Leaf, I'd advise you to not pick a fight. I'm not in the mood." I hissed.

-_-_-Ninja POV-_-_-

I was keeping watch outside the village. With everything that had just happened, you never no what's going to take place with the current instability.

Perched in a tree, I watched. I had taken on a follower, with Kakashi's permission that is. He had gone to get some water.

It had been a while and I was thinking of checking on him went this girl came out of the trees a few miles away. She had long, white hair, pulled into a ponytail, and poles for legs.

I didn't recognize her. Not from the Leaf, nor from the war, or any place in between. She walked towards the Leaf's gate without even a hint of fear.

I went a bit deeper into the trees as to not be seen and threw a kunai her way. Right as the knife left my hand I moved trees.

She dodged the knife and looked to where I was. She walked to the knife and looked at it, turning as speaking.

"I'm an ally of the Leaf, whoever you are. If you are from the Leaf, you can just as Lady Hokage. If you're not of the Leaf, I'd advise you to not pick a fight. I'm not in the mood." She called annoyed.

Like that would allow me to just let you by.

Pulling up my mask, taking out my sword, and jumping out of the trees, I charged her.

The look in her eyes were fierce and very annoyed, but she didn't hesitate to pull out her own sword and parry mine.

"I wasn't aware of any visitors. State your business." I stated.

"I am coming unannounced. It was a last-minute trip. I came to come." She said.

Yeah right.

I swung my sword her way and she dodged rather than block. She kept doing so for a while.

"Why aren't you fighting?" I asked.

"Because I'm not an enemy and not in the mood to fight." She said, standing firm.

She's very agile and fast.

"Do you need help?" I saw my lacky come from the trees, ready for a fight it seemed. But I doubt he'd be up to her strength.

I looked to her and she completely changed. Shock spread across her face.

-_-_-Emi POV-_-_-

I was attacked which just ticked me off. I was already exhausted from my trip here and if this guy is an enemy, this is just troublesome. I blocked his attack with my sword.