Mine (pt. 14) - Rewritten

Começar do início

“Oh and you’re in Group B. Group A is going to start soon.” She pointed at the group of students where Cara was, who were currently being briefed by other crews.

Kendall couldn’t help being disappointed, knowing Cara was in the different group than her. She was still looking longingly toward the blonde who blatantly ignoring her. Kendall knew for sure that Cara had seen her, or at least noticed that she was here.

“Miss Jenner?! Makeup, now!” Kendall being scolded again.

Kendall grunted but hurriedly left, heading toward the makeup room. Once she was inside she was greeted by an annoying grin, she cursed instantly, quiet enough so no one other than herself could hear.

“We’re so destined to be together.” Jordan greeted her, once he saw Kendall entered the room.

“Stay away, Clarkson. I’m not in the mood for your creepy ass. And why the hell are you here instead of your captain?!” Kendall said, as she sat on the chair then being approached by the makeup artist.

“Because I’m the star of the football team, not that loser.” Jordan said like it was an obvious.

Kendall rolled her eyes at that, and for the rest of the hour, ignoring everyone while she was being on makeup, then after all of them finished, a PA and some other crews approached them and briefed them about the concept of the photoshoot and who would be pairing with who.

“I wanna be paired up with her.” Jordan said to one of the crews as he pointed at Kendall, once they were done being briefed.

Kendall glared at him, “It’s not your decision, don’t be such a child!”

“I like that idea.” One of the crews, who apparently the editor from the magazine, answered.

“The quarterback and the head cheerleader? Cliché as fuck, but people love that kinda shit. Excuse my language, but sorry not sorry. Anyway, yeah done, sold! These two on the front.” He said to his co-workers, then he was pointing some other top athletes from Group B, arranging their position.

“Okay, we’re done here? Go inside the studio and loose up a lil bit kay? Just have fun!” He said before he left the room.

Once everyone was done with the makeup and hairdos, they went back inside the studio where the rest of the Group A were still on the shoot.

“I don’t understand why girls love being near that freak.” Jordan frowned.

Kendall immediately felt offended with that comment, knowing for sure who he meant. “Seriously, stop being such a douche.” She scolded him, as she scanned the certain blonde that Jordan had called as a freak.

Kendall scowled seeing Cara was being paired by some red hair that she recognized as the female soccer team’s captain. What the hell? She frowned.

Is it necessary for her to be all over and draping her whole body on my Cara? What a slut.... Kendall was getting more and more annoyed every single seconds.

“Damn ...” Kendall could hear Jordan said, then whistled.

“Look at that ass.... Bella is one fucking hot chick. I’d tap that.” Jordan disgustingly commented.