"Today after school I actually have an appointment, but what about tomorrow after school?" I asked

"That works. Great I'll pick you up."

"No, I'll meet you there. Just send me the address."

I sighed and walked to my first class. Even though I was gone for a whole week my grade didn't go down. I made sure to get everything done and with all A's. Today was pretty normal, which I needed. Normal besides you know, the typical high school fights. From what I heard there were three and it wasn't lunch yet. At lunch everyone was there so I just decided to tell everyone what happened. Piper obviously wanted to know everything, but there really wasn't much to know. Hazel and Calypso just saw this as a friend hanging. Percy was not happy about it. He didn't understand why I said yes to getting pizza with him. I explained to him that it didn't mean anything and that we also couldn't blow our cover. I assured him that nothing more would happen and that I would make sure that he gets the message that we were just friends. Hopefully.

---------

After school, I got a ride from Piper to go to her house. Juniper was meeting me there with the wig then we would go together to Grover's office. I made sure to never have the wig at my house. I couldn't really know what to expect from Grover and Apollo. I knew Apollo would go ballistic when he hears the idea because he did make an exception for me, barely. I also knew that Grover would somehow find a genius idea to help me so that Apollo wouldn't lose his mind.

We entered the building and greeted the receptionist. We got onto the elevator going to the 5th floor. Juniper and I walked into Grover's office first. He was busy with work he didn't even notice us coming in. I took a deep breath,

"Hey, Grover..."

Grover stood up from his chair, "Oh, Annabeth good that you're here. I was actually going to call you about some interviews and events-"

"I want to quit!" I  blurted out. 

Juniper gasp and covered her mouth. Grover stood still with his gaze on the floor. There was quiet for a minute. I played with my thumbs. Juniper looked out the window.  I needed to break the silence.

"Grover... say something,"  I said with a weak voice.

"Why? Is it because of Rachel? What did she say to you?" He spoke.

"Wait, what? Rachel?" Juniper questioned. 

I scanned his face, "What do you mean Rachel?"

"The-the texts. Rachel sent them." He sighed.

I stood up, "How do you know it's her?"

"The texts are signed RD. Normally she signs them RED. Rachel Elisabeth Dare."

I clenched my fists, "Who else knows?"

"The band and I. We knew since the beginning. We have no idea how she got your number or why she's doing this. We didn't tell you because we thought that we could fix it."

I couldn't take it anymore. Anger built up inside of me.

"You all lied to me. Come up with a plan for me to leave without any questions. It's time for an Anaĺia to disappear, forever."

I ran out of the building I was furious. I was lied to, I was left out. I didn't know where I was going. I just ran. I walked past a window and caught a glimpse of my reflection. It is too much. The wig, the persona. I needed to be me. I walked into an alley. I took off the stupid wig and took off my coat. I put my hood up and kept walking. My phone rang. Percy. I turned off my phone and kept aimlessly walking.