Mine (pt. 5) - Rewritten

Start from the beginning

Kendall just glared, still stood at the same spot with crossed arms. She squinted at the screen. “Maybe next time, actually sending the message before you fell asleep, you idiot!” she scolded her.

Cara’s eyes widened and checked her messages and indeed, she forgot to click send. She cursed herself, feeling stupid and guilty at the same time. She was very exhausted she even missed the simplest thing like clicking the send button.

Shit... I didn’t mean to. I was so exhausted, I mean.. Fuck! I’m sorry, Kendall. I really, really thought I already sent it.” Cara genuinely apologized.

Kendall just looked at her, then she sighed, “Whatever. I’m going home.”

“Hold on.” Cara stopped her.

Kendall stopped, and turned around, crossing her arms still feeling upset over the situation.

“Since you’re here already, let’s have dinner then. I’m bit hungry anyway,” Cara said, trying to stand up but her muscles hurt everywhere.

“Oh fuck!” she cursed when she almost fell.

Kendall had decency to feel bad seeing the blonde like that. She walked closer to the blonde and held her so she could guide Cara back to her bed.

“Just sleep. I’ll come back tomorrow at 10. As promised. Or do you want to cancel that as well and take a rest instead?” Kendall asked her, her tone was no longer upset.

“NO! I’ll be fine tomorrow!” She convinced the brunette.

Hopefully.....

Kendall wasn’t convinced. “Look, I don’t wanna come here tomorrow when you can’t even walk or do normal things. Let’s cancel it,” she said.

“Of course you want to cancel ...” Cara said, somewhat pissed off that Kendall still trying to get out from the bet.

“We can do this next week. I’m not gonna back off, Delevingne. Stop thinking the worst of me!” Kendall argued.

Cara looked at her, still skeptical that Kendall wouldn’t back out from their arrangement.

“Prove it,” the blonde said.

Kendall rolled her eyes, “I’m not gonna give you a freakin blowjob! Keep on dreaming!”

“What the hell?! I wasn’t even thinking that! Now who think the worst of who?!” Cara said loudly.

Kendall squinted her eyes, wondering what the blonde in front of her wanted from her. “Fine. What do you want?” she asked, unamused with Cara's attitude.

“Stay.”

Kendall groaned, “I told you—

“Until I fall asleep.” Cara didn’t let her finished.

The blonde then back lying on her front, and scooted herself to the middle of the bed, “Now stop complaining and sit next to me till I fall asleep,” she demanded.

Kendall huffed, she wasn’t used being ordered around. She was the one who usually ordering people, not the other way around. She stood there for a while, not willing to follow Cara’s order, but then she was getting tired of arguing, so after few long seconds she finally sat on the bed, crossing her arms.

Cara smirked, seeing Kendall gave in, “Now rub my back. Or give them a massage.”

“Stop asking so much! I’m not your fucking slave!” Kendall barked.

When Cara didn’t say anything for long minutes, Kendall cursed and huffed, she then observing the blonde who just looking at her with an expression she couldn’t explain.