(I had to introduce them, I just had to... *shakes my head in disappointment from myself*)

"Now boys, your mother must be worried and you just came from school. Aphmau will be fine." Said Aphmau's mother as she handed juices for the small boys and Aphmau.

"Miss Aphmau's Mommy?" Called Vylad

"Yes Vlyad?"

"Aphmau would have to totally beat them up right?" He asked.

"Ha! My Mija would have made them eat the dust if she wanted to!" She said proudly.

"Is that even a question?" Said Garroth.

"Last week she beated you and three bullies all by herself, she's also really fast so she could have totally took them but she was just being nice and sweet to them!" Claimed Zane.

Garroth growled as he crossed him arms.

Aphmau, who was silently sipping her juice, thought to herself.

Maybe being nice and sweet isn't always the answer...

Her thoughts were cut off when a woman with raven, black hair, and emerald eyes color came in breaking the door down.

"Boys, there's where you've been! I was worried there for a second!" She said, sighing in relief after she saw her boys.

"Zianna! You just broke my door!" Exclaimed Sylvanna.

"Sorry girl, I'll get that fixed up. Oh, I also managed to bring some CD's of Beyoncé songs!" She said excitedly while throwing CD's everywhere.

(Lol, You just love the songs don't cha?)

"OMI, What are you waiting for?! Let's go to my room to start the party!" Shouted Silvanna as they went upstairs.

Aphmau finished drinking her juice and threw the juice carton.

"Do you wanna go and play guys?" Asked Aphmau.

"Sure!" Zane said.

"Let's go!" Said Vylad.

"Let's play tag!" Garroth suggested as they all made their way to the now broken door.

"Wait a minute guys!" Aphmau called them as they were running outside.

"Hmm?" They stoped and waited as little Aphmau rushed upstairs.

She changed wearing a short brown pants with a black t-shirt. She put on a black cotton jacket that had a red hood; she kept her long hair in the hood, making it look short and to finalize it, she wore a red bandana on her forehead.

"Why did you change your clothes?" Asked Zane.

"From now on I'm going to protect both you and myself." She said while running downstairs.

"Let's go!" She ran out before them.

~10 years later~

Aphmau's P.O.V

Beep

Beep

Beep

I groaned and threw my alarm clock on the floor, smashing it.

I slowly rolled down my bed and fell hitting the cold floor and for some reasons it was more comfortable than the bed.

(Yeah, I know it's weird but try it. Specially when you have a cold or fever it feels really good, try it!)

I just had that same dream of when, ten years ago, I decided to become a tomboy.

"Aghhh, Nooooo. Not school." I fakely cried when I glanced at my phone on the night stand.

Today is the second day of school and nothing really interesting happened yesterday.

(Yup guys, I choose the second day instead of first day! In your face! *Ahem* Continue...)

Today, He is going to show up and I'm really looking forward for it, not in the friendly way.

_______________________

Ha! Mystery hanger, yeah I know whacha thinking, who is the He?

Guess who he is?

No, you didn't guess yet?

Well wait till next time. Thanks for reading!

(I'm going to be editing this over and over until I finish the story so you might find some changes if you're reading but I'm not going to be changing the author note. Edit date: 28-10-17 )

Mattane~

A sweet Bully Vs A Teasing Bully (An Aarmau Fanfiction) ✅On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara