Acceptant & Confession (pt. 3)

Start from the beginning

Kendall closed her eyes, preparing for another argument coming from the two blondes, but to her surprise, Gigi didn’t say anything. Not even after long awkward minute.

“I think we should go to that date. What do you guys think?” Gigi finally said after a while, asking both of them.

Kendall looked at Cara, who only shrugged as her response. “I thought we had a plan?” Kendall said quietly to Cara.

Cara just looked at her, smiling slightly before she leaned to her ear. “As long as we’re spending time together, I’m fine with it,” she whispered on Kendall’s ear then began kissing the brunette’s neck affectionately.

“Are you sure?” Kendall said almost-whispered, her hand touching the blonde tresses she adored so much.

“Uhumm …” Cara said, her mouth still occupied with delicious skin of Kendall’s addictive neck.

Kendall pulled Cara away from her neck and kissed her on the lips, forgetting where and who they were with at that moment.

They continued kissing, and Gigi groaned at those two, she had enough with it and decided she’d go to Joe’s house to get some action herself. She grabbed her phone and her purse, “See you guys in few hours. I’ll text you the details.”

Kendall waved her right hand a goodbye to her second in command while kept kissing the shorter blonde, didn’t even bother to stop.

—————

“You’re shameless.” Kendall giggled after they pulled away from their intense kiss.

Me? She’s your friend and yet you didn’t stop me. You are the one who have no shame,” Cara said, grinning happily.

Kendall laughed before Cara pulled her closer and kissed her again, “Baby…touch me,” Cara said, their lips still touching as her hand took Kendall’s hand and guide it to her jeans clad crotch.

“Baby… How— You’re hard already? Just by kisses? Or kissing in front of people turned you on?” Kendall teased the blonde while her hand expertly massaging Cara’s covered cock.

Kendall opened the jeans button and zipping it down, then slipped her hand inside Cara’s boxers, making the blonde moaned at the direct touch from Kendall’s soft hand.

“Fuck baby, feels good. Tug it harder. Yes… uuumhh…. fuckk yes like that baby.” Cara moaned, Kendall’s hand felt so good.

“Don’t you wanna suck it baby? You know you’re addicted to it.” Cara raised her eyebrows playfully, half serious half teasing.

Kendall chuckled at Cara’s confidence. “I dunno, should I?” she teased, as her thumb on the head of the blonde’s cock, wiping some of the pre-cum that already appeared.

“Please baby, I need your mouth.” Cara pleaded, she was so hard at that point, she needed Kendall’s talented mouth on her.

“Well….since you asked it nicely,” Kendall cheekily said.

She got down from the recliner seat and went on her knees on the carpeted floor, tugging Cara’s skinny jeans along with her boxers down to her ankles.

And there she was. Kendall gulped at the masterpiece in front of her. Cara’s cock was standing proudly in her full 8 inches and her veins and slick head of it making Kendall wet instantly.

Kendall licked her lips, and in less than a second she was devouring Cara thick cock, sucking her the way she knew Cara liked it.

She bobbed up and down, letting the tip of Cara’s cock tap the back of her throat on each thrust. Kendall loved the stiff flesh brushing the roof of her mouth. She moaned at the taste and feel of it all, and she couldn’t wait to swallow what the blonde would give her.