Chapter 56 -- Right Now

Start from the beginning

Louis: Lights go down, the night is calling to me, yeah. I hear voices, singing songs in the street. And I know.
Niall:That we won't be going home for so long, for so long. But I know that I won't be on my own, yeah. I love this feeling.

Zayn:Right now, I wish you were here with me. Cause right now, everything is new to me.
You know I can't fight the feeling. And every night I feel it. Right now I wish you were here with me.

Hearing Zayn sing the lyrics made me shiver. The words were just so beautiful, and I know he sings the lyrics for me. As he was singing, I could see his eyes watering, and he was trying hard not to cry.

Liam: Late night spaces with all our friends, you and me, yeah. Love these faces, just like how it used to be.
Harry:And we won't be going home for so long, for so long. But I know, I won't be on my own, on my own. I'm feeling like.

Zayn:Right now, I wish you were here with me. Cause right now, everything is new to me. You know I can't fight the feeling. And every night I feel it. Right now, I wish you were here with me.
Zayn: And I could do this forever. Whoa, whoa. And let's go crazy together. Whoa, whoa.
Harry:Lights go down and I hear you calling to me, yeah.
Zayn: Right now, I wish you were here with me. Cause right now, everything is new to me.
You know I can't fight the feeling. And every night I feel it. Right now, I wish you were here with me.”

“I wish you were here Lola.” Zayn said and sighed into the mic.

“Sorry Zayn, we know you miss her.” Niall said and patted Zayn's shoulder.

“Alright that's a wrap. Head into your changing rooms and relax for a little bit.” their manager said.

I watched as all 5 of them flooded off the stage and I followed close behind. I then watched as all of them went into the dressing room and they all piled on the couch.

“Lads, when do you think Lola will come see one of our shows?” Liam whined.

“Ask Zayn, she's his girlfriend.” Harry said.

“Excuse me, fiance, Harold.” Zayn snapped.

I let out a small giggle and all the boys turned their heads towards where I was secretly hiding, which was right outside the door.

“Did you lads hear that?” Louis asked.

“Ya, I did.” Niall said.

“There's nothing there lads.” Liam said, trying to calm them down.

They all turned their heads away from the door and focused their eyes on the television. I took this has an opportunity to walk in and plop myself down on the chair by the mirror and wait until they notice me. They then decided to play COD and I couldn't wait to watch. Within in ten minutes, I couldn't stand it anymore, Louis was just letting himself die.

“Louis!!! I've told you a million times not to do that!” I screamed, but instantly covered my mouth. All 5 heads whipped around and their eyes grew big.

“LOLA!” they all screamed at once. Within in a second, my body was hurled on to the ground and 5 grown boys were on top of me.

“Get your arses off of me!” I screamed and started pinching who was ever on top of me first. I heard a girlish scream, and instantly knew it was Niall. When they all got up and I was finally able to stand up, Liam pulled me into a hug first, then Niall, then Harry, and finally Louis.

“Lo! Why didn't you tell us you were coming?!” Harry hollered.

“Well I wanted to surprise my favorite people.” I smiled.

The boys all looked at me and smiled. Then they noticed Zayn and I looking at each other and decided it was time for them to leave. I watched as they left the room and when I turned back around, Zayn's lips were instantly on mine. He literally wasted no time, but I didn't mind. He then slammed me against the closest wall and held me up by my bum and I wrapped my legs around his waist. We stayed like this for about 5 minutes and then Zayn finally decided to break away.

“Do you know how much I've missed that and especially you?” he asked, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

“I'm pretty sure I can guess.” I smiled.

“Why didn't you tell me you were coming?” he asked.

“Like I said, I wanted to surprise you.” I smiled. “By the way, I loved what you said after you sang “Right Now.”

“Oh you heard that?” he asked, while he started blushing.

“Ya and I'm glad I did.” I smiled.