*IMAGINE 75*(pt 6 of Imagine 56)

This Imagine is for SieraSmith6

Kc drove home and met Criss at the door and quickly told him she had a very interesting run-in with a young woman and a little boy named Kyle at the Dr's office today...Criss looked at her and asked if Kyle was alright...Kc told him that they were both fine...but he had a little problem he needed to take care of...he looked at her a little confused, then Kc told him that he did a little magic of his own with Siera and now she was 4 months pregnant with Criss Angel's little girl.

Criss fell to the floor as he missed the chair...and begged Kc not to leave him...Kc knelt down and said she would never do that...but that he needed to go to Siera and help her take care of his child, for Siera was having real financial problems, and she was afraid they would take her child away from her...Criss jumped up and kissed his wife and told her how much he loved her, then ran out the door and went to Siera's home immediately to see what other damage he could cause.

Kyle was out on the lawn playing with his tractor Criss got him before he left...when Kyle saw him he squealed in delight and jumped up in his arms...then he screamed out for mommy to come outside...that Criss was here...Siera walked out of the house and looked at him, Criss walked up to her and kissed her cheek and told her how sorry he was...then he offered to take care of all the bills...all she had to do was bring them to him when she got them...then as he turned away...he said he would love to take the responsibility of being the child's father. That he and Kc talked it over and she said if he didn't want her leaving him...he'd take care of all his kids. Siera hugged him and agreed to it, then gave in and asked Criss if he wouldn't mind taking Kyle out with him for a while so she could get some much-needed rest...Criss picked Kyle up and slung him over his shoulder like a sack of taters, and said he'd love to take him. Siera thanked him again and went inside to sleep...Criss took Kyle to his home to spend a few hours with him and Kc. Kc asked him how it went...Criss handed Kyle to her and said everything was going to be great now.

Exactly 4 months later Siera gave birth to a beautiful little girl and she let Criss name her...Kirsten Angel Sarantakos...Kc even invited Siera to stay with them at Serenity, that way Criss could see his daughter and his adopted son Kyle all the time...plus for this was her first pregnancy she could use all Siera's help she could get...plus it was safer than living in that very small apartment, on a very bad side of town...Criss agreed and helped Siera move in immediately. Another five months go by and Kc finally gives birth to Criss's son and names him Johnny Crisstopher after him and his father. Criss was very busy with all his kids...but he couldn't be happier...he was a little worried about the fact that his wife and Siera were closer than blood sisters...he knew he better behave himself, or they'd gang up on him...so he promised them both that he would be a good boy. And he was...for they couldn't have ever asked for a better daddy for their kids, and he loved them all.