*IMAGINE 84*(pt 2 of Imagine 77)

This Imagine is for SieraSmith6

Siera and Ashley were happy that they found out about Criss and have been living happily under her father's roof...one day Criss went up to his daughter while holding his granddaughter tightly in his arms...that he wanted them to meet the rest of the family. Siera was very excited, to meet her Uncle's and her grandmother Dimitra...but Criss tried to explain that his wife and his 2-year-old son were coming back from her mother's and he wanted his daughter to meet them...but he decided to let it come as a surprise...or a shock whichever one came first. 

JD, Lynn, and young Dimi got their first and welcomed them to the family...shortly after they got there...Costa and his girlfriend Rachel came along with their 2-year-old son Nicolas...they fell in love with Siera and her little girl...and their kids got along greatly...soon Dimitra pulled up and walked in and found out her family magically got larger, and she showered all of them with hugs and kisses...and everyone was very welcoming.

Criss was gathering his family around the dinner table getting ready to prepare a toast to his family when he got a phone call...as soon as he got off the phone he told everyone to hold that thought for a minute...then he went out the front door and when he came back in...he was carrying  a very adorable little boy in his arms...and a very lovely girl was following behind him. Siera looked at her and had an immediate likeness for her...Criss handed Siera the little boy and told her that it was her little brother, Johnny. Siera looked at him and said he looked just like him...then he pulled the girl in front of him and told Siera and Ashley that this was Johnny's mother and his wife Kc.

After they all got introduced they shared a very warm and loving dinner with their entire family...new and old...all the kids had fun playing at their own private child's table...which ended up in a friendly food fight...but Oso and Chicklet quickly cleaned up the mess, and the kids' faces and hands too.