*IMAGINE 21* (Final pt. 6 of Imagine 11)

The next morning Leland was up with the birds to be the first to see his newest addition to his family getting ready to leave on her honeymoon...Siera and her hubby came down, followed by Kara Lynn who raced passed them and made a beeline to Criss and Kc's room. Leland had to laugh at how much that little girl loved that crazy ass Mindfreak...

Leland informed Siera that his other kids would be here to see her and her hubby off as well...Dakota, Cobie, and Leiah Breanna Chapman. Siera was real nervous and excited at the same time. Dog and Beth came out of the kitchen with an early prepared breakfast in hand. Beth ran over to Siera and gave her a big hug and kiss on the cheek, and told her how happy she was for her...

Dog went to Criss's room and hollered in and told him that breakfast was on the table brother...Criss got up with Kara hanging off his neck, and reached down and kissed Kc on the lips and told her breakfast time...Kara giggled as Criss walked into the dining room, where the family saw how attached Kara Lynn was to Criss...she refused to budge from around his neck...so she ate while sitting on his lap.

Kc helped Beth and Siera clean up the kitchen as Leland opened the door up to his other kids that flocked into the house to meet their new sister and brother in law...Siera was relieved when she realised all the other kids loved her and little Kara but she was to wrapped up in Criss to really stay interested in her new aunts and uncles....for she adopted her Uncle Criss.

Siera ran upstairs and packed Kara Lynns bags for her, so she would have everything she needed while staying with Criss and Kc...then she handed Kc the bags and went up to pack her own things for her honeymoon trip. Leland and Dog were hired to take Siera and her new hubby to the airport.

They said their final goodbyes and boarded the plane to the beautiful and secluded island of Jamaica...Siera was astounded by the breathtaking sites she and her husband witnessed in Jamaica....and for the fact that they would be there for 2 whole weeks. Meanwhile back in Vegas Criss and Kc were having a blast babysitting little Kara Lynn...even though she was quite a few hands full...but Criss made sure she called her mom and dad every night before her bedtime.

After the amazing and beautiful honeymoon, Siera decided to let her family know what they all decided on naming their baby boy...Criss and Kc helped with the decision, so they already knew his name. The plane landed on the Hawaii strip, and they were both greeted with their entire family, and Criss, Kc, and Kara Lynn...and as they all loaded in the vehicle...Siera informed everyone that their baby's name was going to be Little Leland Jr.

When Siera noticed her father having tears streaming down his face, she realised they made the right decision on the name...They all lived happily ever after...in one big happy family.