*IMAGINE 11*

This Imagine is for SieraSmith6  (Hope you like it)

Leland Blaine Chapman was in Vegas, on a different kind of hunt...he was hunting for his long lost daughter from a girl he was cheating on behind his wife's back...unfortunately he left the girl before she could tell him she was pregnant. Now years down the road...Leland ran into his old flame, and she told him he in fact had a daughter...

Leland was on the hunt ever since...he stopped in Vegas to ask his old friend Criss Angel for help, in his search for her...using his special abilities...Criss agreed to help his friend out...for no one should be seperated from their children...no matter what the age.

All Leland had was a picture his ex-girlfriend, gave him, which was very old...and that her name was Siera. Criss touched the image and waited for a moment until his psychic channeling was in full throttle...Criss closed his eyes and walked away from the hotel....Leland kept following him. Just then Criss stopped and told Leland his daughter was in fact in Las Vegas...for his senses were very strong...Criss was searching for her by channeling psychically...Criss walked 9 blocks further and stopped at an older Apartment Duplex on the outskirts of Vegas. He looked at his friend and told him...she was staying here...but she was not alone...Criss said he'd wait out here while he goes in for the family reunion.

Leland looked back at Criss Insecurely, and asked what if she doesn't like me...or if she knows about me already and hates my guts for leaving her mother...Criss gave him his famous grin and told him there was only one way to find out...go get your daughter. Leland walked into the Apartment then hollered out the door to Criss to ask him what room she was in...Criss closed his eyes and the number 108 came to his mind. Criss confirmed room #108.

Leland went to the room, and was about to knock on the door, but he hesitated and just looked at it for a moment...then took a deep breath in and slowly knocked on the door. 5 minutes later the door slowly opened and an adorable 2 year old little girl came from behind the door, and asked in a cute garbled voice...who is?...Leland knelt down and asked if a Siera lived there...she let out a happy giggle and called her mommy.

Siera ran to the door and told her little girl never to open the door to strangers, that it might be a bad person...then she looked up and asked if she could help him...he quickly removed his sunglasses and said he sure hoped so...are you Siera daughter of Brie?

Siera looked deep into his eyes and said yeah who are you?...he moved two steps backwards and said his name was Leland Blaine Chapman...and your mom informed me that I was your dad...and have been searching for you ever since...

Siera looked at him for a moment then remembered her mother telling her a little about her father, she looked down and tears fell down her face...then she looked back up and gave him a wide smile and jumped into her daddy's arms and gave him a huge hug...then pulled him in to meet his grandaughter Kara Lynn. Leland knelt down as the little girl crawled into his strong arms and said paw paw...Leland had tears coming now, for he finally found his daughter and she welcomed him into her life...

He stopped dead in his tracks and told Siera he totally forgot about Criss!! And if it wasn't for his help...he never would have found her...he ran down the stairs but when he got to the door...Criss was gone...but Leland knew Criss was happy for him...and went back inside to spend all the time he could with his family...

and went back inside to spend all the time he could with his family