*IMAGINE 32* (PT 3 OF Imagine 30)

The next day you received a phone call, asking you how your progress was on finishing your initiative...you tell him, that you were having complications with your objective, and that you were seriously thinking of calling yourself off the job...your employer tells you if you do that you will become a target as well...if there was one thing you took badly was when someone gave you ultimatums...so you got very pissed off and told them to bring it on that you'd be waiting for them, and if they attacked you...you would give them a war they never wished they started.

Just when you hung up with your now ex-contractor, you heard a knock at your door...you grabbed a knife that was on your serving tray and went to the door...when you saw it was Criss, you put the knife down and opened the door to let him in. He gave you a warm hug and asked you why you were so tense...you just give a sigh and tell him that people are threatening to kill you...same ole same ole...then you change the subject and ask him what you had the pleasure of his company today...he simply tells you he has been bewitched by you and needed you like a junkie needed his fix.

You laugh at him and tell him how sweet he was, but if he really knew you, he wouldn't feel that way...he looks right at you and tells you to try him. But then he tells you never mind and asks if you would go to that movie you promised him...you smile and tell him yes. When you get to the movies, the first half of the movie was a little dull...but during the last half of the show...you found Criss doing the famous stretch move, but just to humor him, you allowed it...after his arm was around you...you laid back onto his shoulder and let him play with your hair.

He took you back to the Luxor, but before taking you to your room...he asks you if you would join him in his suite. You hesitate but his romantic bedroomy eyes melts your heart, and you say yes.