*IMAGINE 81*

Criss Angel was working on one of his many dangerous demonstrations when something went wrong and just as one of the ropes gave way, and the I-beam was getting ready to hit one of Criss's crew when Criss pushed him out of harms way...but then hit him directly on the head...everyone was around Criss instantly, when they found out he was still alive...they rushed him to the hospital...you were working when they brought Criss in. 

You panicked when you saw all the blood pouring from his head...but you immediately did what was necessary...you rushed him into emergency surgery...three hours later you and your team put him the ICU room, so he could be under 24/7 watch...during his recovery. His family came to visit him, and asked you if he was going to live...you told them his heart was strong, and he survived the surgery...but the next 12 hours was critical...and it was too soon to be sure...but you assured them, that you personally would be on watch and would be fighting in his corner.

They thanked you and left, for visitation hour was over. You found yourself checking on Criss every moment...you connected a fresh IV bag to him, then you gently moved his hair from his eyes, and just looked at him hoping that he would come out of this ok...after three weeks of tending to Criss he finally opened his eyes...and right when he saw you he fell in love with you at first sight...but he wasn't the same, for the severe blow to the head caused him to suffer from a severe case of amnesia...he knew his name was Criss, but he didn't remember his family or the fact that he was the world's greatest Illusionist.

Somehow Criss got the crazy idea that he was some kind of professional hitman...the more you tried to tell him otherwise, the more he insisted, and then said he'd prove it...he grabbed the scalpels from the table and asked you to pick any target. You humored him and picked a target, and he hit it dead on every time...you simply told him that the Lord of Illusion was very multi-talented and very very good at everything he set his mind too. 

Criss kissed you and told you it was time for him to leave...but he wanted you to go with him...you told him with a little humor that you'd go with him anywhere...but he needed to read this first...then you handed him the Vegas Times Magazine...he looked through the magazine, and he saw himself as the centerfold then when he read the article below...he remembered, but still didn't know how or why...you asked him to let you take him to his family, so they could help him remember...he finally agreed and after a few months Criss's amnesia went away, and when it did..he forgot all about loving you...so you just moved into the shadows to watch as Criss Angel did what he did best...make people forget about reality...but you would always love him.