*IMAGINE 29*

It was your birthday...and in your whole life, you wanted one and only one thing to meet and be with Criss Angel The Mindfreak just once!!

Your friends tried many times to get you to see his show in Vegas, but your parents would never let you go...so on your birthday...your friends all came to your house and celebrated your birthday, and got you all kinds of Mindfreak Memorbilia...after the party was over a delivery truck pulled up in the driveway and pulled out a large gift wrapped box...wheeled it to your bedroom...for that was the delivery guys orders...then wished you a happy birthday and drove off...you were wondering who sent you this very large gift, and you were really excited to see what was in it...you barely touched the red ribbon when suddenly the box burst apart and a huge cake was in the box...you thought how beautiful it was but it would take you a life time to eat that much cake...just as you touched your finger to the frosting...the top of the cake burst apart...and Criss Angel popped out totally naked and wrapped in chains and padlocks...you were so shocked you fell over backwards on your bed...after he got out of his bonds...he moves towards you and tells you happy birthday...you were so amazed by his utter beauty...from head to toe...then Criss tells you that he was all yours for the next 24 hours...and that you could do anything you wanted to with him...or to him.

Your heart goes wild, as you blush...then walk over to his ear and whisper what you would really like to do with him...he gives a sensual smile and said he could definitely do that for as long as you wanted him too. You ended up having the greatest birthday present of all...Criss Angel! Mindfreak Style!!!