*IMAGINE 20* (PT.5 OF Imagine 11)

This Imagine is for @SieraSmith6 

Siera was up bright and early that morning...she was so excited she couldn't keep it in, so naturally the whole household was awakened by her... Beth, and Kc we're in the kitchen making a nice breakfast for the family.

Siera was in her bathroom looking at herself with her wedding gown in front of her... Criss walked in and told her she was going to look absolutely amazing for her wedding...and that her boyfriend was totally going to be blown away. She thanked him with a tiny peck on the cheek...then Criss ran down the stairs to bug his girlfriend some more...her boyfriend wanted to see her... But Leland stopped him and took him for a ride... Telling him it was bad luck to see the bride before the wedding.

Everyone got dressed up in their coordinating clothes for the ceremony... Criss was the best man, & Kc was the maid of honour... Leland had Siera's hand as he walked her down the aisle... To be given away to her boyfriend... he was so enamoured by her beauty... He literally lost his footing just standing there and almost fell over until Criss caught him. Criss playfully added he started the drinking a little early, and that he couldn't wait til the party started... he gave him a grin... And told him he was knocked out at his future wife's beauty...

After Leland put Sierra's hand in her husband to be's hand, the wedding went perfectly... And the after party was totally awesome with Criss as the main entertainer... After the party was over and everyone settled down for the evening... Siera walked up to Criss and Kc and asked what their plans as a couple was... For she really thought of them as family. Criss just blushed and said they were living it large on a day by day basis for now... Then they all had a laugh together before going to bed... For tomorrow was yet another big day for Siera... The beginning of her honeymoon trip... Which meant Criss and Kc were elected to be the babysitters... Beens Criss was so great with the kids... And they adored him most of all.