*IMAGINE 35*(pt 2 of Imagine 27)

This Imagine is for SieraSmith6

Siera was running around the house trying to get Kyle to put on his shirt and shoes for Criss was coming over to pick them up for a surprise date...but Kyle wanted to play hide & seek with her...she almost had him when Criss knocked on the door... Siera jumped up and welcomed Criss in the house trying to catch her breath.

Criss asks her what she was so tuckered out for... And she handed Criss Kyle's clothes and pointed under the bed... Criss laughed and said Johnny did this to him all the time when he visited him...Criss looked under the bed and Kyle squealed with delight at seeing Criss... He flew out from under the bed screaming Cwiss Cwiss!!! Criss scooped him up and put his clothes on for him... Then took Siera by the hand and escorted them both to Circus Circus,  where Criss took Kyle on every ride he wanted... Siera had her limit when Criss wanted to go on the coaster... So he took Kyle and buckled him in his lap and took him instead... Siera watched and heard Kyle squealing with delight the whole way around the track... Once Criss got off with him... He was hollering again daddy again... Criss was flattered for the fact Kyle loved him enough to call him that... Siera saw Criss crying a little as he took him on the ride again... After the third time around Criss decided he created a miniature coaster monster... Then said it was time to eat... Criss took them both to Chucky Cheese's so Kyle could eat and play... Around 8:00 that evening Criss was carrying Kyle up to Sierra's room for he was totally wiped out from the fun... Criss tucked him in and kissed his forehead and told him night... Then he took Siera by the hand and took her to her room... Where he put her to bed and tucked her in... Kissed her very deeply and told her he'd see her later...then Criss turned off her lights and locked the door before leaving. He got to his suite and realized he fell in love with Sierra's little ball of energy...and went to sleep having a small piece of his emptiness from his son being so far away...filled by Sierra's little boy that called him daddy.. He slept peacefully that night.