*IMAGINE 19* (PT. 4 of Imagine 11)

This Imagine is for SieraSmith6

After her boyfriend's proposal, Siera had never been happier...Beth, Cecily, and Lyssa all gladly volunteered to help with the wedding coordination...after Siera told them the theme colours, were to be light pink, baby blue, and lime green...they all got busy on the decorations.

Leland was very nervous just for the fact he just found his daughter now he was giving her away to that guy, but it eased his mind to know they were moving to Hawaii to be with the family...And Ole' Dog was over excited, for he loved weddings, especially when they were family weddings...plus Criss and his girlfriend were coming as special guests at the wedding, for Criss was deemed godfather to the unborn son, which he named Lil' Leland Jr. after his grandpa...beens naming him Lil' Dog was out, for his girlfriend Kc, said that was not a nice name to have...beens Dog's real name was Duane, and there were already a Duane Jr. and Kc didn't think Siera would want a Duane Dog the third...

Kc and Criss got the lucky chore of watching the kids while everyone else was working on the wedding themes...Criss brought his magic along with him and had all the kids under his charming spell...but soon they all got tired and went inside to watch cartoons...Criss went up to Kc and told her he wanted one...she said one what...he gave her his famous look, and said he wanted a kid...Kc just laughed and ran away from him to find Siera and see if she needed any help...so she wouldn't have to hang around Criss and his constant whining about wanting kids with her.

The day went very well and the wedding was all set up and ready for the ceremony tomorrow, but as the day disappeared, the entire Chapman family went inside to have a late dinner, along with the Mindfreak couple...then everyone went to bed...for tomorrow was the big day...and Beth was in charge of the cater's, which would be there around 7 am. Criss and Kc headed to the guest room and went to sleep...but sometime during the night Siera's toddler Kara Lynn snuck in the room and crawled into Uncle Criss's arms...it was so cute...that she adopted Criss as her uncle...but all kids loved him.

Siera came in looking for her, but as soon as she seen her sound asleep next to Criss, she gave a tender smile and closed the door and headed to her bedroom with her soon to be husband. But she was so excited about tomorrow, that it took her forever to finally fall asleep.

 But she was so excited about tomorrow, that it took her forever to finally fall asleep