*IMAGINE 47*(pt. 5 of Imagine 37)

This Imagine is for SieraSmith6

Siera was now happily married to her man Leland, and was happily living in their new home right down the road from her big brother Criss...for he said he wasn't going to allow either of them to move to Hawaii, with his little niece. Siera knew Criss was doing that with a catch...but it was so sweet she had to allow it...plus for the fact the house he got for them, was absolutely gorgeous, and very big.

Criss and Dimitra were at Serenity, preparing for the Thanksgiving dinner...for all the family new and old...Siera and Leland brought Ruby to Serenity early, so she could help with the dinner...and so she could ask her brother if his girlfriend was going to show...beens she didn't make it to her wedding or after party...everyone was beginning to think that maybe her big brother Criss didn't really have a girlfriend...Criss just laughed at her, and told her she along with the rest of the family would meet her, for she was coming over with the turkey and the freshly baked apple crisp, and cherry cobbler she made for the dinner.

JD and Costa were beginning to think the same was Siera and Leland about Criss's imaginary girlfriend...but Criss loved every moment of it...a few more hours and most of all the cooking was done...so Criss went in the living area, to play with his two nieces Dimi and Ruby...who were getting along wonderfully while playing with Hammie. Rachel Costa's girlfriend came in and sat next to Criss and asked him beens he loved kids so much, if he ever was going to give his mom a grandchild from him...he tried to ignore the question, but Dimitra came in and asked for an answer to that one, for she was overly curious as well...Criss rolled over on his back and covered his head with one of the couch pillows, and chuckled, telling them both to stop hammering on him...then he jumped up and asked Rachel what about her...she'd been dating Costa for over 2 years now...and where was her baby bump...for Costa needed to give mom a grandchild too...and it was natural for the oldest siblings to give grandkids before the youngest...that's when Siera came in and said she was the youngest and gave mom a grandbaby already...

Criss ran out of the room and playfully hollered at all of them to leave him alone...that he didn't think his girlfriend would like the idea of him knocking her up just for the sake of his mommy having a grandkid from him...Costa went over to Criss, and whispered in his ear, that Rachel was 2 months pregnant...Criss gave him the death stare and told him not to tell mom that...then everyone would be ganging up on him over it...Just then a knock on the door commenced...and JD went to answer it...

When he opened the door a lovely young girl was standing at the door holding four containers with food in them...he quickly grabbed two of them and welcomed her in...after she sat the desserts on the table she walked in and saw Criss on the floor with his head buried under the pillow...everyone looked at her wondering who she was...she knelt down next to Criss and straddled him and asked if she could play too...he tossed the pillow off and looked up, and gave a big smile and told everyone that this was his girl...Kc.

Dimitra came back out from the kitchen and said the dinner was ready...Leland and his parents Dog and Beth were there...along with JD, Lynn and their little girl Dimi...Costa and his girlfriend Rachel...Siera and little Ruby...then Criss and his secret girl Kc...then out of nowhere Klayton Scott of Celldweller showed up for Thanksgiving...Siera was shocked to meet him in person but was even more amazed that he was Kc's big brother.

After everyone sat down to eat Criss told everyone to hold hands for the prayer...once grace was spoken, Criss had the honors on carving the turkey, and Jd and Costa served it...it was by far the greatest Thanksgiving Siera ever had...the only thing that was lost was the fact that they all wished their daddy John Sarantakos was with them to share their happiness...but Criss said he was there in their hearts.

Then Dimitra brought up Criss and grandkids from him at the table and he totally turned bright red knowing Kc was sitting right next to him...so he said that was it...he jumped out of the chair and grabbed Kc by the hand and told his mom that just for her, he was taking his girl upstairs right now to take care of the problem...Kc laughed at him as she pulled away from him, so he picked her up and carried her over his shoulders..then turned around and told everyone that he hopes they were all happy now, that he was going to go up and knock up his girlfriend to give everyone their a grandkid/niece/nephew/godchild...then ran up the stairs with her...with all the family and guests laughing  at Criss's droll and perverted since of humor.