*IMAGINE 98*

You and your family were in Vegas for two weeks and you all were arguing on how you were going to spend your vacation and what you all were going to do...your brother wanted to spend all of his time in the Fantasy place...your father was willing to spend some time in their with him but you and your sister and mom weren't interested in that at all...

Your mom wanted to spend all her time shopping in all the stores, and going down to the Mirage and watch Siegfried and Roy do their magical performance...all you and your sister wanted to do was go see Criss Angel and his show Mindfreak Live!! but your family wouldn't allow it...for they truly believed that he was Satanist and said under no circumstances were you or your sister allowed to go anywhere near his places of business...but what your parents didn't know...was that he was the main attraction at the very hotel and Casino you all were staying at...so while the rest of the family were away you and your sister went to play.

You and she went to the Mindfreak Store first, and bought all the souvenirs you could afford...then you rushed down to his other store called *BeLIEve* and bought a stuffed bunny for each other...then you both notice the ticket booth, for his theatrical performance that was tonight starting at 8:30. You and your sister went up to the booth and asked how much for two tickets...when the lady said 184.00 each...you and your sister look down very depressed and headed back to the main lobby.

You and your sister were sitting on the fountain's ledge peering into the clear water and you each tossed a quarter into the fountain...and when the ripples went away and the water was clear again...you see Criss Angel's reflection looking at you both...you both spin around as he gives you both a very warm smile and sits down in between you while asking if the spot was taken in between you two very lovely ladies...you both blush and say no...then he pulls out his bandanna and shows you a few amazing tricks, and hands you each a rose that he plucks out of thin air...but as he asks you both why you were so depressed...you both said you wanted to sneak away from your parents and watch his show, but when you saw the price of the tickets you both couldn't afford it...

Criss looked at both of you and said that was very depressing...then he let out a sigh and said there was only one way to solve this very troubling problem...you both look at him and ask him what way???...he gave you both a devilish grin and said by giving him the pleasure of sharing a dinner date with the two of you...and then added as soon as you say yes...something very amazing will happen...you both jump up with excitement a say yes...Criss showed you both of his hands, then wrapped his arms around both of you...and when he brought them back by both of your ears...he pulled out two front and center stage tickets to his show...along with backstage passes...to meet him for dinner afterward. You both screamed and jumped up and down after he left to get back to work...and ran to your room to get dressed for the amazing evening you two were going to have.

The show was spectacular...and took you both into a world of fantasy you never witnessed before...then he took you both to the best pizza place around...after you were all stuffed with pizza and martini's with olives...he took you to Liquidity to have a little more fun...it was finally around midnight when he closed up his bar...you and your sister thought you were saying goodbye to the gorgeous Mindfreak...but he had one more thing in mind...you and your sister end up sharing a little more of the Mindfreak than you ever thought you would...but you and her both decided it was the best time of your lives...and Criss Angel truly was the most romantic guy on the planet. And Criss Angel really loved his two for one deal...he ended up keeping both of you very close to him for your entire vacation time...and none of your family were aware of anything.