*IMAGINE 39*

You were a guest at your friend Rachel's home in Long Island New York...you and she both were 18 years old, she took you all around to show you the sights...it was like going into a whole new world...for living in the 80's in Kansas, was nothing like living in the 80's in New York...you watched all the different styles of guys, and all the different trends coinciding with one another...but you have to admit you were totally attracted to the Goth apparel...Rachel tells you if you like goth, she had the perfect place to take you...a club called Amystika...

You were so excited you could barely hold it in...but she did warn you that some of the characters in that club were quite creepy and exotic...you said you were alright with that, and you really wanted to see it for yourself...Rachel takes you to the club and tells you to hold your breath, for going in here was like walking into another dimension.

Right, when you entered you saw nothing but goth everywhere...just drinking and talking and doing things you never saw before...Rachel tells you that it was called blood-play...where the goth guys have a thin razor blade and give very little slices on the girls they were attracted to and take a little taste of them. You looked up on the stage and noticed a very sexy goth guy singing and dancing to very wicked music...he entranced you from first sight...you went right up to the stage, and watched him until he finished, then he did a backflip off the stage. Rachel couldn't believe you had the guts to go up to him and talk to him...for as creepy as he looked.

You walked up to him and asked him his name...he stares deep into your eyes and moves in deathly close to you, to the point you feel very insecure...then gives you a very devilish grin and says Crisstopher. You and he have a very amusing conversation for hours when Rachel comes over and tells you it was time to go...for you have kept her there for 6 hours and that it was very late...Crisstopher jumps up and offers to take you home...Rachel tells you quickly that her mom won't like him doing that...for she believed that all goths were Satanists. 

You told him you'd love to see him again, that you really liked him...he pulled you to him and said he really liked you...Rachel became very uneasy at Crisstopher's wickedness, and took your hand and finally made it back to her house...all you could say was that you didn't know about him being Satanist...but after watching his performance, you swore up and down that he wasn't human...Rachel laughed at you and asked you what you thought he was...you looked at her very seriously and said a Vampire...

you looked at her very seriously and said a Vampire