*IMAGINE 67*

You were on your third date with Criss Angel, and for as lovely as he thought you were...he was beginning to think you were a little bit boring, and totally predictable...you caught onto his reactions to you, and decided to make him thing twice about you...Criss was in his production office and grueling over all the paperwork for his next demonstration, when you came in and went over to him and pulled him out of his seat and drug him outside and led him to the park.

Criss was a little curious to see what you were up to...for the fact that it was snowing pretty good, and their was already close to 8 inches of snow on the ground...not to mention cold. Then without a word you turned to him and pushed him in a snow drift...then you playfully fell on top of him...Criss told said you were asking for it...you just stuck your tongue out and grabbed a snowball and hit him with it...The fight was on! he made a huge snowball and hit you directly in your middle...you were not a very good aim, so for every one you hit him...he had hit you with 3 or 4. You ducked and ran to him and told him he wins...Criss had a devilish smirk on his face and said ok sweetie and that he didn't have anymore...you walk up to him for he wants a hug for his prize, but before you got to his arms he quickly showed you his levitating snowball...you told him that was amazing! As you were in his arms, he took that snowball and he quickly put it down your shirt...you screeched and hurled yourself at him and you both hit the snow drift again...he kissed you very deeply, then you grabbed his hand and wanted to make snow angels...after your pleading eyes he gave in and made one with you...then added his Mindfreak logo in his...so everyone would know it was his angel. Criss was off his guard as he was writing his logo in the angel, and you snuck up behind him and put a snowball down his pants then ran back to the Luxor giggling as he shouted from the chill down his pants...he hollered at you while chasing you that you were so going to get it...Criss found you in his suite putting on comfortable and dry clothes...he ran into the bathroom and did the same...he came up behind you and kissed your neck, then pushed you on the bed, and slid in next to you...he thanked you for the fun time, and that he really needed to get away from the work. You told him no problem...he whispered in your ear and as he reached over and turned out the lights...you giggled  as it was payback time for the snow down his pants...but he ended up being very romantic and passionate instead, then he snuggled up to you and for the first time he told you that he loved you...you told him you loved him too, and you both drifted off to sleep.