*IMAGINE 25*

It was the day before Thanksgiving, and Criss Angel was preparing the meal of the decade, for a special day with his family...JD and Costa were bringing mom, Lynn, and his niece Dimi to his home for Thanksgiving...he had just about everything done except, the turkey...his housekeeper forgot the turkey before he sent her on her holiday vacation...so he grabbed his keys and rushed to the market to get a turkey before they were sold out...during his rush he didn't see you running across the street...all he heard was a thud on the passenger side of his car...he immediately thought he hit a dog or a cat and got real worried, and raced around and saw you lying by the curb...you were knocked out, he checked you over real good before putting you in the car and rushing you to the hospital...he told the doctor's what happened during the time they were checking you over. Criss tried to leave, but the doctors wouldn't let him, until you woke up to see if you wanted to press charges on him for hitting you...

Criss stayed in the room with you until you woke up...you looked at him and rolled over...he asked you if you were wanting to press charges on him for hitting you...you through a little bit of tears say no...for you ran in front of him on purpose...for you wanted him to hit you...but he just didn't do the job right. He looked at you and asked why you wanted to take your life...you simply said your life was over...your boyfriend dumped you in a city you knew nothing about on the one day you were supposed to be thankful for...you had no money, no place to go, and no family to turn too.

He quietly got up and asked the doctor if you was well enough to be signed out...the doctor said yes that all she had was some minor bruising. Criss then signed you out and decided to take you home with him...after he gets the turkey of course...when he made it home, you took one look at his home and fell back on your ass from the magnificence of his home. He helped you up with a smile and escorts you to the door...you quickly ask him why...he looks right at you and tells you to give you something to be thankful for...a beautiful roof over your head, a loving environment, and a great thanksgiving meal with family...you look at him and tell him you have no family...he turns to you and says now you do. You meet the Mindfreak family and find true love and happiness amongst them, and enjoy a real Thanksgiving with the one true Angel...your Angel...Criss Angel The Mindfreak...