*IMAGINE 22*

You and your boyfriend were going on vacation, and during the last half of the trip he starts a huge fight with you and drops you on the side of the road, and leaves you. You stand there for a while before realizing that the bastard wasn't coming back for you. So you decide to try and hitch a ride to the nearest place which happened to be New Orleans.

Many vehicles pass you by without even slowing down...Then a Rose Royce extended Phantom slows down on the opposite side of the street, and Criss Angel jumps out of the car laughing his ass off, wondering who set him up...you were totally oblivious to what he was ranting about...he runs across the street towards you and keeps asking you who paid you to be thumbing for a ride while he was on his way here...for there was no way a beautiful girl like you would be stranded out in the middle of Louisiana surrounded by dozens of alligators...but you tell him honestly that your no account bastard of a boyfriend had a fight with you and tossed you on the curve and left you...Criss looked at his buddies and they swore up and down they didn't set anything up. So Criss takes you by the hand and takes you along for his ride to New Orleans, for he was doing a special season of Mindfreak there. During the time you stayed with him, he decided he liked you very much and asked you to be his girl...you astonishingly say yes...then just to add a little cockiness to his episode ending he added you to it and thanked your ex-boyfriend where ever he was for dumping you on his doorstep to New Orleans...for now he was lonely no more. You smiled widely and kissed him on the cheek, and flipped off the camera and said that it was for your ex wherever he was and that you hoped he could see it. Criss laughed with you and picked you up bridal style and jumped with you into his Royce and drove off to the nearest hotel...for true magic was about to happen in the Spiritual place of New Orleans.