*IMAGINE 51*(pt. 2 of Imagine 49)

This Imagine is for SieraSmith6

Two weeks after Kc and Siera reunited for a sisterly reunion and dinner with their new boyfriends...Kc gave Siera a call and asked if she and her newly evolved family would like to come to Serenity for a few days and join Criss, Johnny and her for a barbeque...along with them Criss had already invited Carrot-Top and Sully and his girlfriend Rachel, and her little girl Destiny.

Siera asked Klay and he said it was an awesome idea, plus for the fact that it was an easy way to get out of cooking...so they loaded up their luggage and then loaded Mickey, and headed for Serenity...when they pulled up in the driveway they were surrounded by a pack of licking and whining dogs...Mickey slid down Siera's arms and grabbed a hold of Oso's neck and he drug him all the way to the front door with him laughing and squealing...Kc ran to the door and hollered for the dogs to settle down, as she welcomed her sister into the house...and chuckled to herself as Oso walked in carrying Mickey...Johnny came scampering through the house in his pj's squealing with delight to see Mickey...and he ended up playing doggie pile on him...then they both scampered off into Johnny's room to play with his toys. Klayton went out back to see Criss grilling away while having his ears talked off by Carrot-Top...Criss was relieved to see Klay, that way his ears could get a break...Sully was playing in the swimming pool with Criss's other dog Chicklet.

Rachel was in kitchen helping Kc out...then Siera walked in to help as well...30 minutes later the barbeque was on and the girls all came out to set the picnic table, for their outside dining...Siera put the kids in the booster seats so they could reach...Rachel brought the apple juice for them. Criss placed the steaks on each plate...while Kc brought the salad and sodas. The barbeque went very well...and everyone had a very good time...especially when Teddy jumped up in Johnny's lap and helped him clean his hands and face...but Teddy wasn't picky he went from Johnny to Mickey and cleaned him up as well...Criss told him down...and he ran back in the house to pout. All in all, it was a very amazing family/friend get together...

 All in all, it was a very amazing family/friend get together