*IMAGINE 4*

Your friend Sully Erna introduced you to Criss Angel a few weeks ago and since than you have had a major crush on him...You and Sully were in the casino playing poker against each other, but Sully was quickly losing his money to you...it was your last bet and you called Sully...he wanted to call but he didn't have enough money to cover it...just then Criss walks in to talk to Sully and he quickly grabs him and says if he loses you get Criss for 24 hours...and if he won...he'd get his money back...You very quickly agreed to it, Sully place his cards down and showed he had a full house...you looked over at him, and said that is a very good hand Sully....but just not good enough...for you have a very straight flush in diamonds. Criss looked at Sully and told him thanks alot...for selling me out.

You jump us and place your arm around Criss and said you were hungry...how about taking a winning girl out to dinner?...Criss looked at Sully once more and told him he owed him big time!!! After the two of you have an incredible dinner together, he decides on giving you a good time. You and Criss end up going to the LAX in the Luxor and dance and party for the rest of the evening. Around midnight you and Criss were very wasted, and he offers to take you to his room...still in major party mode, you say sure...once he got you inside, you stripped each other down and made out with each other on the couch for a while...then he effortlessly picks you up and carries you to his bed...where he makes long passionate love to you...then curls up next to you and snuggles with you for the rest of the night. The next day Sully asked how your winning streak was...you were still holding Criss's hand, and simply said while looking at Criss...you won the jackpot!!! For Criss Angel told you he loved you.