*IMAGINE 83*

It was Valentine's Day, once again and you have sent Criss Angel your Valentine cards, roses, and chocolate's every year...but not once has he ever sent you anything back...one day you made a wish as a shooting star went over...that very next year, you and some friends went to Las Vegas to see his new show Mindfreak Live...

You tried to get Criss to notice you, but he was busy performing and was more interested in the other side of the stage, where two very beautiful leggy blonds...your friends told you not to sweat it...that he was a celebrity, and they all had the same taste in women...beautiful, modelistic, and full of silicone, and plastic...you all had a good laugh about it, and finished watching his awesome show.

Just as he said his thanks and goodnight...you see a tiny winged guy fly down...you were wondering what that was all about...just then he pulled out a little crossbow with a white arrow in it...and he shot Criss directly in his ass...but once it hit him it disappeared...Criss was looking directly at you when the arrow went into him...he gave you a smile and jumped off the stage and into your arms...Criss Angel was obsessed with you...you looked around and the little flying guy gave you a thumbs up and vanished...you then realized that it was Cupid...and now Criss was a lovesick puppy over you!...your girlfriends were shocked at how silly Criss was behaving...he dropped to his knees and begged you to marry him...then he added that he received every Valentine gift from you and he loved every single one...and that now he wanted to be your Valentine gift...forever...he plucked a huge bouquet of roses from mid-air, and handed them to you...you jumped into his arms and told him that you would be his always. Then as you and Criss became inseparable...you looked up and thanked Cupid for his arrow of magical love...and you finally got to be with your one true Angel...Criss Angel.