*IMAGINE 59*(pt 3 of Imagine 56)

This Imagine is for SieraSmith6

After a long silence, Siera finally spoke up and said the father of her babies was a WWE Wrestler by the name of Kyle Brad aka Kyle Reynolds...then they asked her how she met him, she told her family that she met him while she was on the job...for she works at the WWE...as a WWE Diva. Dog went up to Siera and asked her if he knew that she had his kids...she told him no, for she was too afraid to tell him about it for he was so wrapped up in his own life and career as a wrestler.

Dog looked at Criss and then at Beth, and said it was about time for a road trip...for the Dog was on the hunt for his little girls biological other half to his grandbabies...Siera tried to explain to her father that it was merely a one-night stand. But Dog's mind was made up...but wanted Criss to tag along just for the fun of the ride...which he was all too happy to oblige...but he told Kc to stay with Siera and help with the twins...she kissed him and said sounds good...

Criss, Dog, and Beth headed off to the WWE to find this wrestler and to get the facts straightened out...once inside the building Roman Reigns, John Cena and Randy Couture all welcomed Criss with a huge wrestler's hug...then he asked where he might find a wrestler by the name of Kyle Brad/Reynolds...Roman playfully grabbed Criss by his neck and pointed him in the right direction...Criss thanked them and told Dog to follow him...for he knew where to find him.

Right, when Dog met the guy he didn't care for him at all...but he didn't come all the way out here for nothing...so he walked up to him and asked him if he knew a lovely young lady by the name of Siera...Kyle just looked up at him and said yeah so what of it...she works here. Dog then asked very calmly if he ever had an affair with her at any time...Kyle told him even if he had...it was none of his business.

Criss stopped Dog, from slamming him into the wall...and asked for him that it was a little bit important for the fact that he may be the father of her twins...and that she really wanted the father of her kids to share the joy of raising them...but she was too afraid to tell him about her being pregnant.

Kyle moved away from them and said he had a one night fling with her after he won his semi-finals match, and was just having a good time with her...and that he didn't have any kids. Dog pushed his way around Criss and told Kyle if he proved he wasn't the father by taking a blood test, that he and Criss would disappear like magic...and never bother him again...Kyle told him no.

Criss stopped Dog again from acting rashly and took Kyle by the arm and told him to look right in his eyes...Criss hypnotized him and got the answer they were looking for...Criss looked at Dog, and told him that Kyle knew she was pregnant...but he refuses the responsibility...and there was nothing they could do about it...Dog told him what a pathetic man his daughter fell for...no man at all just a bag of excrement. Dog and Criss headed back to his home to tell Siera the bad news about the so-called biological father...but when they got there...Dog just decided to tell her they didn't find him...to protect her.

A week went by and Criss was officially adopted by Siera's twins and their uncle and official play toy...Criss was having a blast playing with them when a car pulls up in the drive, and Kyle steps out of the vehicle...he goes up to Criss and asks him with his eyes if those were his kids...Criss shook his head yes...then he went up to them and told Criss that he changed his mind about wanting the responsibility...and that Dog and him both set his priorities straight.

Just as Kyle was getting ready to pick up his little girl...Siera came out and asked him what he was doing...he picked her up and walked over to Siera and told her how sorry he was for ignoring her, and refusing to take his responsibility for his actions, and for his kids, and their mom...then he asked her if he could be a part of their lives...Siera thought on it for a while then said she would give him a chance...just for the kids' sake.

Criss tried walking away so they could be alone but he was attacked by the tiny tots and he went down and kept playing with them. Siera just laughed at the fact that her baby's loved Criss so much...