*IMAGINE 88*

It was Criss Angel's 50th birthday...and he was not feeling like himself...he was deeply depressed and doubting who he was, especially when everywhere he went, he was reminded that he only had a few months left before his contract was completed with Cirque De Soleil, and the Luxor...everyone that knew him told him he needed to retire, and let the young blood magicians take over. They said he was over the hill, and it was time for him to settle down.

Criss couldn't handle all the different pressures from his friends and family, and the people he thought was his friends, all telling him to let it all go. Criss couldn't believe what he was hearing...had he really outlived his usefulness in his craft...was he really an over the hill has been. He didn't know how to react to any of it...so he grabbed his jacket and peeled off toward the furthest bar from the city...he sat down and told the bartender what he wanted and the bartender knew who he was, and asked him what he was going to do, know that he was an old man, and his contract was going to be over...Criss just looked at him, and finished his drink in silence...he wondered if everyone thought the same thing...

You walked in and saw your hero sitting at the bar, in a very depressed state...at first you wanted to run over to him and beg him to show you something, and ask for his autograph and a photo with him...but you took a good look at his face, and realized he was really feeling down...you walk up to him, and ask him if there was anything you could do for him to cheer him up...Criss looks at you and asks you if you thought he was too old to continue being the Lord of Illusions, and if it was time for him to step aside and let new blood take over...

You jumped up and told him that no one could ever fill the spot he created...he was the most amazing person in the world...no one would ever be able to take his place, or even come close to it...then you asked him to never give up...for Criss Angel doesn't quit, or gives up, for if he did, he would no longer be Criss Angel...and that Criss Angel equals Determination, and is the most driven person you ever had the honor to meet, and that you loved and adored everything he's accomplished, and what he has yet to accomplish. You added that you weren't ready to give up on him...so what right does he have to give up on him.

Criss jumps out of the chair and gives you a big hug, and tells you how right you are...then he pays the bartender and tells him...he was never throwing in the towel...for as long as he has just one Loyal fan that still believes in him...he was still in demand...he kisses your forehead, and takes you to his car, and drives back to The Luxor, and tells everyone that The Mindfreak will never say goodbye!! That he is back in for business, then he takes you to Rose and the Owner of Curque De Soleil and says he wants to expand his contract for another 3 years at least...that he still had what it took to make people fill the theater.

They agree, then Criss takes you out to a nice private dinner with him, and he thanks you for making him realize that he was still good, and not a has been...you told him that he would never be a has been...and that there would never be anyone like him, or even come close to him...then without thinking you told him that you have loved him since you were 10 years old. Criss got up and placed your jacket over your shoulders, then whispered in your ear...if you still loved him...you blush a little bit, and said you would never stop loving him. Criss gave you a warm smile and asked if you thought he was too old for you...you said hell no! very quickly, then he helped you out of the chair, and took you to Serenity, where he asked you to be his girl for a while...you stammered at his suggestion, finally squeaked out a yes.