*IMAGINE 77*

This Imagine is for SieraSmith6

Siera was a young expecting mother, and she was married to Ashley Purdy, and after she delivered their little girl, they named her Kelly...Siera's mom came out to her home and decided to tell her who her daddy was, after all, the years, now her mom decides to tell her that her dad wasn't really dead and that he was none other that Criss Angel...

Siera couldn't believe it, her mother hid something like that from her...but her mom tried explaining to her that she was never married to Criss, that she just had a short fling with him, when she worked for him...and that he would come and see her and cheat on Saundra with her. Plus for the fact that she never told Criss he was a father. Ashley held his little girl and told them both that no father should go without knowing their child.

So one day to surprise his wife Ashley went and bought tickets to see Criss Angel's show Mindfreak Live...and told his mother-in-law that she was going too...for during the backstage meeting she was going to tell Criss who Siera was...for it was her mistake and she needed to fix it. Siera's mom didn't like the idea, but she gave in, for she knew it was her mistake.

Siera got her now 3 yr old little girl Kelly dressed up to go to the Mindfreak show...to meet her grandpa, for the first time...but Siera was all thumbs so Ashley came in and helped her finish up...then he loaded everyone up in the SUV and headed to The Luxor...once they got there they went to their rooms and settled in, then went to the lobby to wait for their escorts to take them to their seats in the theater for the show.

During the show he saw Kelly and for his love for children he picked her up and gave her a hug and kiss on the stage...and while he was holding her...he couldn't help but see how much he looked like him when he was a kid...but shut his mind off and handed her back down to her parents...then finished his performance and made his amazing exit and went out the back to clean himself up.

John Farrell then brought Ashley, Siera, her mom, and Kelly to his dressing room backstage...to meet him personally...he shook Ashley's hand, then gave Siera a hug, and picked up Kelly and said I met this little angel already as he smiled at her and kissed her again. Then he saw his old flame standing with them...and gave her a hug and told her it's been a long time...she added a very long time Criss, and then she added that Siera was her daughter...Criss was about to say something but before he could get it out...she said that he was her father.

Criss looked blankly at her for a long time, then turned to Siera and looked deep into her brown eyes...and he could see him in her...Criss gave her a huge hug and then angrily turned to her mom and said it took you fucking long enough to tell me I had a daughter!! Criss was clearly pissed off at Siera's mom, but he quickly returned to his cool, and smiled down at Kelly and said this little Angel must be my grandbaby. Siera smiled and said yes she was...Criss swooped Kelly in his arms and said he may not have got to hold his daughter, but he wasn't going to miss out one minute of his grandbaby's life...Siera's mom apologized then went back to her home...Criss pulled Siera into his arms and then gave her a crazy look and said that she was still little enough for him..then he picked her up like she was a toddler and gave her a squeeze and a kiss on her forehead...Kelly and Ashley both snickered a little as Criss put her down...he then turned to Ashley and said this guy must be his son-in-law. Ashley said he was proud to have such an amazing guy as his father-in-law. Criss finished getting cleaned up and took his new family out to an amazing dinner, then showed them his home and offered them to stay with him for a few days so he could spend time with them all...they quickly agreed when they saw Serenity from the inside...Criss laughed as he said his home was their home, for as long as they wished to stay.