*IMAGINE 86*(pt 4 of Imagine 49)

This Imagine is for SieraSmith6

Siera and Klayton are usually very good together, but for the last few weeks, they have been fighting and arguing everytime Criss or Kc would call them...Siera went to Criss's house crying and telling Kc that Klayton was being so mean and becoming not only verbally violent but starting to get a little physically violent with her...Criss came in and asked why would Klay be that angry with her...

Siera looked at both of them and told them that Klayton was on the rampage, because he has been wanting to have a baby with her for over a month know, but she kept on putting it aside, because she wasn't ready to become a mom yet...that it was hard enough for her to take care of his son...not that he was a bad kid or anything...it's just that she wasn't ready to carry a bullet around for 9 months. Then she turned to Criss and Kc and begged them for their advice.

Criss advised her that if she really loved Klay, that she should put his feelings ahead of her own...but Kc said that and if he really loved her, that Klay should be more understanding and instead of fighting about it, they should get together and come up with a compromise...then they both added that she would make a great mother, and it was nothing she should be afraid of. Siera agreed but was too afraid to go to Klay, for he was on his high horse, so Criss waited for a few days, then Criss told her he would go talk to his ole buddy.

Criss made it to Klay's house and found him in his sound studio making a mess of things...Criss interrupted him and asked him to cool it long enough for him to have a talk with him...Criss gave him the same lecture and speech that he and Kc gave to Siera earlier...Klayton felt bad after realizing how mean he was to his girl and asked Criss what he should do...Criss handed him a bouquet of roses, and told him to go to his house and apologize, and ask her to go back home with you and talk it over and come up with a mutual compromise.

Klayton went to Criss's house and asked Siera to come outside and talk to him...Siera didn't want to but she did...right when she got outside he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck, and apologized for being so stubborn and mean to her lately...then handed her the roses, and begged her to come back home with him, for he and his son both missed her. Siera was in tears as she accepted his apology for she loved him very much...and he let her take her back to the house...where they talked it over and both agreed about waiting for the new year than he could hound her for a child.

Then after their argument about kids...Criss started his whining to Kc about him wanting another baby...but Kc fooled him, and said she'd love to have one with him...he looked at her and wanted to say something...but he had nothing...no matter how much he tried to push his girls' buttons...he couldn't do it...she agreed with any and everything he said...but he loved it!!