*IMAGINE 80*

Criss Angel was looking for a couple of trustworthy girls to watch his son Johnny and take good care of him, while he was at work...for he grew tired of Janine treating his son poorly...he ended up choosing you and Rachel to take care of him, for you both had trusting eyes and good hearts. One day Criss was so busy that he said he wasn't going to be able to get off until late that night...so the girls decided to take Johnny to Circus Circus, to play on the rides, and then later go to Seigfried and Roys Secret Garden and wildlife park...so he could see the animals and even pet and feed some of them...Johnny had such a blast all evening...once it was getting late Rachel and you decided it was time to get him back to The Luxor, but Johnny didn't want to leave yet for he had a big idea that he wanted to go fishing...you and Rachel look at each other and together promised him that you'd take him fishing tomorrow.

Criss was in his store, laying on the couch...totally worn out...but he still managed to give you both his warm and thankful smile as he grabbed Johnny up and told him it was time to go home and get some sleep...Johnny told his daddy that he wanted to go fishing...Criss looked at him for a moment then looked at you and Rachel...then said a fishing trip sounds like a good idea if your two girlfriends would like to accompany us Johnny...what do you think little buddy...Johnny screeched out yay!!! Criss looked over at you two and said if it was ok with you...you and Rachel both say absolutely...

The next morning came around and Johnny was dressed up for the trip, and Criss was even wearing a hat with fishing lures on it...just to get on his goofy side, and it worked for you and Rachel both laughed...before heading to the fishing hole...Criss showed Johnny how to throw his line out then he did the same thing...Rachel was on the other side of Johnny and you were on the far side of Criss...Johnny suddenly screeched when his pole bent over...he was digging in his heels trying to keep from being pulled in...he hollered for daddy to help...but Rachel was closer and she helped him reel in his fish...Johnny looked at the fish and ran to Criss saying he didn't want that!! Criss picked him up and told him it was fine...that it was just a bass.

Criss picked it up and showed his son that it was harmless, then told Johnny to touch it...so johnny gave it a pat, but said ewww...slimey...Criss then gave it a toss back into the water...all in all the day went very well, and full of laughter and fun...even though Johnny skunked us all for he was the only one to catch any fish...Criss, however, did manage to catch a tree limb, a rock, and you...after he caught you he decided that he was done fishing for the day...you told him jokingly that you were kinda flattered to be caught by him...Criss blushed as Johnny and Rachel snickered as they were still fishing. You quickly stole a kiss from him and went into the car to take a nap. Criss went over and sat behind his son to watch him having fun fishing away. It was getting dark and Criss picked Johnny up and said it was time to go. Rachel jumped in beside Johnny and Criss drove back to Serenity...by the time they pulled in the driveway...it was dark...Criss grabbed his son and took him to the house and put him to bed...then went out and got his two tired girls and took them inside and put them in his bed, then crawled in between them and kissed them both on the cheek, and he fell asleep nice and cozy in between his two favorite girls...and knowing that his son had so much fun today...