*IMAGINE 90*

You were Criss Angel's high school girlfriend... You stayed with him clear until graduation...one day Criss got a job opportunity that he couldn't pass up...but it required him to leave New York...but your parents wouldn't let you go with him...and you wouldn't let him give up his chance at greatness...so you decided no matter how painful it was for you... You had to let the love of your life go...

Nine months later you became a single mom...you had a little boy and named him Adam Crisstopher...right when he was born you wanted to call Criss and tell him...but you found out that he was in another relationship...so you decided on staying in his past. 8 years went by and your son became addicted to the Mindfreak television show and he became Adam's hero...one day you decided to give Dimitra a visit...she remembered you very well...and gladly gave you Criss's phone number. Later that night you got the courage to call him.

Just as soon as he answered he knew exactly who you we're and was overly excited in seeing you... And offered you free tickets to his show. You accept his kind offer and surprise your son with the tickets...as soon as you get to Vegas...you head straight to the Luxor. Adam runs to the front desk asking where he could meet Criss Angel... The lady looks at him and points him to his store on the left...you try keeping up with him...but he was to excited and fast.

Adam ran into the store...and right into Criss...Adam fell to the floor...but was so excited when he saw Criss that he didn't notice. Criss helped him up and asked him if he was alright...Adam just shook his head...then asked him how he does it all...Criss told him very tediously and carefully...then he added that a great magician never reveals his secrets. You finally made it to the store...right when Criss saw you it was a blast from his past...and all of his past emotions flooded into the present...he wrapped his arms around you and told you how much he missed you...Adam came up beside you and asked you how Criss Angel knew you...Criss looked at you when the boy called you mom...you went to Criss and whispered in his ear that Adam was his son.

Criss knelt down to get a close look at Adam...and when he looked into his eyes...Criss saw himself. He looked at you with tears beginning to form...then looked at Adam and told him the reason he knew his mom was because he was his dad. Just then you realized that Criss not only believed you...but he wanted to accept it.

Adam asked you if it was all for real...you silently shook your head yes...and Adam flew in his dads arms...then jumped in yours...and thanked you for giving him the greatest dad on the planet!!! Criss turned to you as he was hugging his new found son...and asked you with a chuckle...when you and he we're going to get married. You simply told him you've been waiting for him since you and he were freshmen in high school.

Not even three weeks later you we're married to your soul mate...and high school sweetheart Criss Angel...and your son became the happiest 11 year old boy on the planet...which in turn made Criss the happiest man in the world...for he finally got everything he's ever wanted.