*IMAGINE 1*

You have been dating Criss Angel for 3 weeks now, and this was going to be the first time you get to meet his adorable little boy Johnny...you were very nervous for you were afraid he wouldn't like you. Criss just kisses you gently and tells you that Johnny will love you. You finally drift off to sleep in your angel's embrace...waiting for tomorrow's big day...

Around noon was when Shaunyl pulled up in the driveway with Johnny and his things for spending the month with his daddy while Shaunyl went on her modeling tour. Shaunyl made it pretty clear that she didn't really like you, but Criss told her to just let it go...as he picked up his son. She quickly kissed Johnny on his forehead and told him to be good for daddy while she was gone, then hopped in the car and left.

Criss walks over to you and hands Johnny to you, he instantly gives you a very big sloppy juice kiss and giggles proudly. you give him big hugs too, relieved that he likes you. Criss decides to take his little family out to lunch then walk Freemont Street for the weekend sidewalk sales. 

During the walk, Johnny squirms until Criss let's him down, as long as he hangs on to Criss's belt loop...You were across the street checking out some clothes letting Criss and Johnny have some father son time. When Johnny sees a little girl across the street pulling a puppy out of a box which had a whole bunch of them to give away to good homes...Johnny let go of Criss and wobbled slowly across the road toward the box of puppies...fans stopped Criss and asked for autographs and pictures, when he noticed Johnny wasn't with him anymore...he then looked blankly and a premonition hit him and he looked to the road where Johnny fell down in the middle of it...and a truck was thundering down the road like a bat outta hell!! He see's you were closer to him and hollers for you to save Johnny!!

You look at the road and see him...and your heart stops as the truck got closer...and wasn't slowing down....You ran infront of the truck and covered Johnny with yourself as you pulled him to safety, but the truck side swipes you and gets you in the shoulder...but you quickly check him over to make sure he was fine before you fall to your side still in shock from the blow of the truck...Criss grabs Johnny and kneels down to you and checks you over, but Johnny points at your shoulder and says blooding daddy!

Criss calls 911 as Johnny sits in your lap crying. You gently rub his hair and tell him you were fine...the EMT's get there and take all three of you to the hospital, where they put you in a shoulder cast, but you hug and kiss Johnny and tell him and Criss it was so worth it...Criss kisses you deeply and thanks you for saving his baby...you simply say in a way you felt he was your baby too. Criss smiles at you and says after next month he will be yours too...then Johnny hands you a box with a ribbon around it, when you open it Criss gets down and asks you to marry him...you full of joy and tears hold both of the boys and say yes.