*IMAGINE 27*

This Imagine is for my friend SieraSmith6 (hope you like it)

Siera was walking through one of the tiny gift stores in the casino trying to find something to take back for her friends back home...when she received a troubling text from her boyfriend...while she was all the way across three states, he informed her that he was leaving her for another girl, that things just weren't right between them...Siera was so steamed that she threw her phone and hit a very handsome guy right in the back of the head...Siera was so embarrassed, she ran up to him and apologized to him, when he turned to face her, she couldn't believe she almost knocked out Criss Angel with her cell phone...Criss picked up the phone and said with a laugh that was one way to reach out to him...Siera was really blushing know, but he was too busy looking her up and down real good, then he asked why she got mad at her phone...Siera said it wasn't her phone it was her now ex-boyfriend that dumped her while she was over 3,000 miles away...Criss looked right into Siera's eyes and told her didn't she just hate when douchebags do that...then out of the blue Criss offered to take her out on a date...giving she doesn't throw her phone at him anymore...Siera promised while blushing, then he took her by the hand and gave her the time of her life...when he brought her back to her room, and she opened the door, a 3-year-old little boy hobbled out to greet her, for his nanny left him alone...Criss looked at her and said why didn't you tell me you had a kid...then Criss picks him up and says hi buddy...then asks him his name...he giggles and says, Kyle...Criss shakes his little hand with his finger and tells him his name was Criss...Siera takes her little boy and tells him to say night Criss, Kyle gives him a cheesy grin and says nite Cwiss...Criss smiles and waves while telling him nite back...then he sits down in a chair and waits for Siera to come back out, so he could tell her goodnight, and that he hoped to go out with her again real soon, and maybe next time Kyle could come too...Siera smiled and said she'd love that, then Criss kissed her on the cheek and told her he would definitely see her again very soon. Siera went to bed happy that night for she had a new dating interest, far better than her old boyfriend.