*IMAGINE 13* (PT 2 OF IMAGINE 11)

(This Imagine is for @SieraSmith6)

Siera and her daughter were really getting along great with her new founded father Leland, one day out of the blue, he asked her about going to The Chapman Family Reunion...at first, she was nervous...but her little Angel Kara really wanted to go with grandpa. So Siera gave in and packed all their necessities, then asked Leland if her boyfriend could come...Leland said sure as he helped her pack his truck and headed over to the Luxor to invite Criss and his girl Kc.

They all got on the plane and headed for Hawaii...hours went by and Kc and Siera became instant bffs. The plane finally landed, and Leland's dad and mom met them at the airport. Leland quickly introduced them to his daughter and granddaughter to Dog and Beth...Siera thought Beth was going to crush her she hugged her so tightly...once Beth got a hold of little Kara, she never wanted to turn her loose. her boyfriend shook both of their hands, then Dog jumped and ran over to Criss, and gave him a huge Aloha welcome and asked him if he was ready for the rematch yet? Criss snickered and told him he would but he promised his girl he'd behave himself. They all gave a laugh and jumped into Dog's vehicle and headed to the homestead...where Siera would meet the rest of the family.

Dog pulled up in the parking lot and was met with the rest of the family...Lyssa Chapman, Duane Lee Jr., his sister Jolene Chapman. Along with his younger kids...Cecily Chapman, Bonnie Chapman, and Garry Chapman. Siera was amazed by the large family she never knew she was apart of...She also found that everyone loved and welcomed her and Kara into the family.

The huge family get together went very well, and Siera had so much fun...watching Dog and his sons tie Criss up to his chair, and tossed him into their swimming pool, for round 2...Kc wasn't too happy with Criss but she loved him anyway...round 2 was a much better challenge...after 3 and a half minuted Criss unbound himself from the chair, and swam to the far end of the pool and grabbed Kc and pulled her in with him...Siera laughed as she told Criss how epic that was!...Dog and Beth were very irritated that Criss escaped on their turf in Hawaii, but couldn't escape on his home field...Criss just gave his million dollar smile and said he was so ready for them this time around.

After most of the family said their goodbyes' and dispersed...Leland was talking to his mom and asked her what she thought about asking Siera to move down here to Hawaii, so she could be close to her family. Beth gave him a smile and said she was family, and her little girl needed the family love, so she said it was a good idea.

Leland went over to Siera and as she was putting her baby girl to bed, he asked her if she would be interested in moving to Hawaii to be with her family...Siera looked at her dad in shock and asked what about her boyfriend...Leland without hesitation told her to bring him along too. Siera jumped in her daddy's arms and said yes as tears rolled down her face...

Criss and Kc decided to have a little vacation while they were already in Hawaii...they said their goodbyes and Kc promised Siera that she would help her move if she needed it...Siera thanked her, then Kc jumped in the cab with Criss and they went to a hotel.

That night Siera went to sleep very happy, excited, and secure knowing she finally found where she belonged...with her amazingly large and awesome family...The Chapman's...

The Chapman's