*IMAGINE 69*(pt. 3 of Imagine 27)

This Imagine is for SieraSmith6

Criss was at work thinking a lot about Kyle...and wanting to spend time with him...but he had so much work to do...but he called Siera and asked her if she'd like to come visit him at work, and if she'd bring Kyle along with her. Siera was happy to hear from Criss again...and was very delighted to bring Kyle, for her little boy loved Criss dearly.

As soon as Siera came in with Kyle, he scampered up to Criss giggling as he crawled into his arms...Criss kissed his forehead and asked him how his little buddy was doing...he got up and with Kyle in his arms, he reached over and kissed Siera and said he was very happy to see them both. Criss pulled out a bouquet of flowers from his bandanna and handed them to Siera then with the same bandanna he pulled out a toy truck with sound effects and handed it to Kyle...he squealed in delight and went to the floor, and began playing with it as Criss finished up some paperwork...so he could treat them to lunch. 

Siera was falling so much in love with his kindness and sweet disposition, and charm...she was hoping to go on more dates with him, but she wasn't sure he felt the same way...she knew he loved her son, though...and that was a big plus. Criss took her and Kyle to Taco's & Tequila in the Luxor, for the food there was awesome. Everyone in the diner was asking if Kyle was his son...and Criss got so tired of hearing it that he stood up and told everyone that he was...then he sat down and winked at Siera. She smiled back at him and said the way Kyle hangs on him all the time that's what it looks like. Criss then out of nowhere hands her a beautiful ring and asks her to be his girlfriend. Siera was so happy she jumped up from the table and hugged him and told him she would love to be his...he said good, that means she and Kyle could stay with him from time to time for a few weeks at a time.