*IMAGINE 62*(pt. 5 of Imagine 56)

This Imagine is for SieraSmith6

Siera was getting ready to go on her next official date with Kyle, to see if they were going to work out for each other for the sake of their kids...Criss volunteered to watch them why they were gone...and when Kyle patted him on the shoulder...Criss had a very troubling premonition about Kyle and his intentions...he was dating Siera only to soften her up, and get to know her...just so he could use it against her in court...for he secretly was in love with another woman...but wanted sole custody of his kids that he fell in love with right when he saw them.

Criss quickly grabbed Siera and took her to Dog...then told them both what he saw when Kyle touched him...Siera was all ready to wrapped up in Kyle's charm, and good looks that she ignored Criss completely, and she told him, he was just being paranoid for his love for her kids...Criss looked at Dog and told him his premonitions were never wrong. Then he grabbed his jacket and Kc and stormed out the door and just before he left he got into Kyle's face and told him he knew exactly what he was up to, and then added that it wasn't going to work out the way he wants it too.

After Criss left...Kyle was in a very insecure position for he knew all about The Mindfreak...and it made him second guess himself and what he was going to do...Siera got in the car with him, and he continued with their date...but he was so wrapped up in what Criss said that he actually chickened out and decided it wasn't a good idea...plus for the fact he was really beginning to love being around Siera...for she was a lot prettier than the girl that wanted him to destroy her by taking the kids and leaving her for her...Siera noticed the way he was looking at her and she asked him if he was alright...he gave her an insecure smile and said he was just thinking about how lovely she was...but all in all he wasn't as afraid of Dog, as he was of Criss Angel...but both of them together would send him to the slaughter house...

By the time Kyle and Siera came back to the house Criss was standing out in the yard...with the kids...for they wanted to play hide and seek in the dark...so when Siera and Kyle got out, they heard Criss counting with his eyes closed...but just as Kyle walked very silently up to Criss...Criss told him not to even think about it...Siera grinned and told Kyle to pay up...for she bet him 50.00 that he couldn't sneak up on Criss while he was blindfolded...he gave her the money, and all the Chapman kids all called out they were ready...Criss removed the blindfold and began his search for the kids...Siera and Kyle asked if they could play too...Criss told them to go hide while he was looking for his munchkins.

Siera left, but Kyle stayed for he wanted to talk to Criss alone...he told Criss right out that he changed his mind about everything and that he was going to ask Siera to marry him...Criss turned to him and looked dead into his eyes and said he had made the right decision...Kyle feeling relieved that Criss was no longer against went off to hide...Criss grinned to himself and said he knew it wasn't going to turn out the way kyle had originally planned it...then one by one he found all his kids...then he found Kyle for he wasn't a good hider...then went to the porch and without bending over he told Siera she could come out from under the porch...she crawled out and asked how he knew she was under there...he pointed to her scarf that she was wearing that got caught on a nail...then all the kids jumped on Criss for the ultimate doggie pile. Then Dog and Beth came to the door and told everyone it was time to come in for dinner then bed.

Shortly after Kc and Beth got all the Chapman kids to bed...they decided to play a few hands of cards...Kc quickly said she was on Criss's team...Dog and the rest didn't know that Criss was a real cardsharp when it came to playing team Rummy...Kyle asked Siera to be on his team...she said sure...then Beth said fine she'd again be partners with her Ole Dog...The game finished within 2 hours...with Criss winning the entire table singlehandedly...Kc asked why in the hell she even bothered being partners with him...He just gave her his irresistible smirk and said because she loved him. Then out of the blue...Kyle went over to Siera with everyone watching and dropped a knee and asked her if she would marry him...Everyone went dead silent...