*IMAGINE 82*

Criss Angel was driving around with his son in his booster seat and listening to Korn, when Johnny screamed at him to stop....Criss immediately slammed on the brakes...Johnny giggled and said do that again...Criss looked at him and told him not to do that unless something was wrong...he began to pull out again, and Johnny said kitty in road...Criss stops and jumps out of the car only to see a kitten laying in the road curled up scared to death...he grabs it and takes it to his car and tells Johnny good job.

The kitten stayed in between Criss's legs still trembling...Johnny asked if he could have kitty...Criss tells him that it needed to calm down a little before he could play with it...Johnny looked over at his daddy and said he be nice to kitty...Criss smiled down at him and gently handed the kitten to his son...and watched as Johnny slowly petted and stroked the kitty until he began to pur...then they both fell asleep. Criss got the kitten and his son out of  the car and headed to his front door when he noticed the kitten had a nametag around his neck...but he noticed his son became very attached to the kitten...but he knew the right thing to do was return the kitten to his owner...Criss explained to his son that the kitten should go back to his owner and that it wasn't right to keep something that didn't belong to them...Johnny cried a little bit and said kitty find...not stealed...Criss talked his son into going with him to return the kitten. 

Criss knocked on your door and as soon as you came to the door he removed his sunglasses and tapped his son...Johnny moved his arms up and held the kitten out to you, and said me find your kitty...and daddy want me to give back...you knelt down and accepted the kitten, then removed his collar, and handed the kitten back to the little boy...and said he liked him much more than he liked you...Criss offered to pay for the kitten...but you said no, that his son deserved to have the kitten...then you opened the door and showed Criss that you had 6 more...Criss asked his son what does he say to the nice girl...Johnny looked up at you and with a big smile on his face he says thank you...mommy. Criss looks up at you and blushes a little bit, knowing that he has been looking for a suitable mother for his son...and decided to give it a try...he asks you out on a date, and you agree as long as he brought his son along too...for right when you saw him your heart melted at his loving little smile. Criss gave you the same irresistible grin and said it was a date. You two end up going out on many dates...and after 6 months of dating, Criss asks you to move in with Johnny and him, and you say yes...and 3 months later you and Criss got married, and you lived happily ever after knowing you finally were with your two very special angels.