*IMAGINE 87*

This Imagine is for SieraSmith6

It was Leland's birthday, and Siera was thinking of a way to surprise her husband with a party. She called her best friend Kc and her boyfriend Criss Angel, to help her out with the party...it was going to be held at Criss's home Serenity for it was a palace. Siera told Criss and Kc of her idea of her birthday present, and Criss thought it was a very sweet idea...Criss left for a while as Kc and Siera decorated the backyard for the party...Siera invited all of their other friends and told them to hide in the back yard.

Criss got back and had a birthday present from him and Kc...and also had Sully and Klayton over for the party as well...Kc's sister Rachel was upstairs watching Lil' Johnny, helping him get ready for his naptime...but insisted on his daddy tucking him in and singing him his naptime lullaby...it was his routine. Criss ran up the stairs and tucked his son in and sang him his lullaby then headed out the door to pick up Leland, for the party...

Leland was wondering what was going on when Criss Angel was picking him up from work instead of his wife...but Criss told him with a grin, that he was his blushing bride for the moment, then tossed him in the car, and headed toward his house...then he drug Leland out of his car and put his bandanna around his eyes...then escorted him to the back. Criss playfully shoved him into the backyard and removed his bandanna...Leland looked around and just when he was gonna say nothing was out here...everyone burst out and scared the hell out of him by screaming happy birthday...then Kc and Criss rolled out a huge birthday cake with candles all over it...as Leland reached over to blow out the candles...Siera jumped out of the cake and grabbed him and pulled him in with her...

Everyone handed him his presents...except, for Siera for her present she wanted to share with him at home...Criss and Kc handed Leland their present, and it was the very first pair of handcuffs that Leland ever got, and Criss had them made into a cuff necklace like his, only Leland's name was inscribed in one of the cuffs, and Siera's name was in the other...forever linked together...Leland thanked Criss and Kc for the beautiful gift...soon the party was over and everyone headed back home...

Siera and Leland said their goodbyes to their best friends Criss and Kc, then they went home...so Siera could give Leland his birthday present to him...after 3 hours of passion they shared...she handed him a little box and he opened it and a blue pacifier was in the box...Leland started to tear up for he was asking her to give him a child for many months know, and know she was making him a father.