*IMAGINE 17*

You have been secretly seeing Criss Angel for 2 weeks...for he wanted to keep it out of the headlines, and the Paparazzi. He calls you up one day and he sounds very terrible...you take a cab out to his home Serenity, the first time you ever been to his private home...the door was open, and you saw Criss laying in a recliner in the living area...you realize right off he was sicker than a dog...you rush over to him and help him to bed...with him fussing the entire time...then you run downstairs and make some classic chicken soup. You fight with him the whole time, for he refuses to eat it...so you feed it to him forcefully...then you check his temperature he has a high temp, so you try to get some medicine down him...and he actually growled at you...for one thing Criss Angel hated more than anything was taking medicine...so you finally decided on mixing his meds in some warm tea.

You finally get him to sleep, and you wondered how in the hell his mom ever got him to cooperate with her when she had to take care of him when he was sick...later on that night he was trying to get up and go to the bathroom, but he could barely move...you rushed up the stairs to get to him before he falls, but you don't make it in time, he falls out then pukes everywhere...you patiently clean him up, then help him to the bathroom...once you get him back to bed, you place an ice pack on his forehead, to keep his fever down...right along midnight you check on him and he is curled up in a ball shivering and trembling uncontrollably...you crawl in next to him and wrap your arms around him and pull the extra blanket around him.

another week later, Criss is up and back to himself again...you go up to him and tell him playfully, he was by far the worst patient on the planet!...and that you never wanted to nurse him again!! He gave you his famous grin, and promised he would be a better patient for you from now on...then he wraps his arms around you and kisses you deeply, and tells you how thankful he was for you being there and taking such good care of him...then he tells you how much he adores and loves you. But the vicious cycle wasn't over yet...for that night you get the same sickness...and he rubs his hands together and says nurse Criss is in the house, and he was going to take extra good care of his baby girl.