*IMAGINE 16* (part 3 of Imagine 11)

(This Imagine is for SieraSmith6

Siera's boyfriend was trying to get along with Siera's new founded father, but for him, it wasn't easy...but he wanted to be with Siera, so he bellied up to the bar and decided that he was going to go to Leland and ask his permission to marry Siera...Leland didn't think much of her boyfriend, but his daughter loved him...and so did his granddaughter Kara...so he tried to learn to like him.

Siera took Kara to the hospital with her and when she had her checkup the Dr told her that she was pregnant, she couldn't believe it, but she didn't know who to turn to and tell...she went back to the house and decided to tell Dog and Beth, instead of her dad or her boyfriend...they both said it would be for the best if she would tell Leland about it instead of hiding it from her dad...but she knew he didn't like her boyfriend very much.

The family all got together and Siera was walking towards her dad getting ready to spill the beans to him when her boyfriend took Leland by the arm and had a long talk with him, then out of the blue in front of the entire Chapman family asked if he could marry Siera...Leland looked at him blankly...The rest of the family thought it was a great idea...Siera was shocked that her boyfriend actually wanted to marry her and that he actually asked Leland in front of the family like that...

Leland thought on it for a long time, then finally realized that if it wasn't him, maybe later on down the road it would be someone worse...so he silently took his hand and said welcome to the Chapman family...then he walked to Siera and kissed her forehead, and walked back into the house...Siera followed him into the house and told her daddy that she was pregnant, and her boyfriend was the father...Leland said it was a good thing he approved of his wedding proposal then, wasn't it...Siera hugged her father and thanked him for trying to get along and learn to like him. Now came the part on telling her boyfriend he was going to be a daddy again. He laughed a little and hugged her back and told her to go tell him how lucky he was to be having a son this time.

Siera rushed out to tell her boyfriend, and when she told him he was so ecstatic he almost fell over...he drowned her with kisses and everything that came out of his mouth afterwards, was what they were going to name him!!! But he calmed down and said that they should ask Criss Angel what to call him...for if it wasn't for him Siera would never have found her father. And they would never have become a part of this amazing family. Siera agreed wholeheartedly.

 Siera agreed wholeheartedly