*IMAGINE 78*

Rachel was chasing Johnny through the lobby of the Luxor, for he was wanting daddy, but he asked his sister-in-law to watch him until he finished up the meet and greet...but when JD called Rachel and told her that their little boy was giving him a hard time at home, Johnny slipped out of her hands and made a bee line right to Criss's theater. Rachel grabbed her purse and told her husband that her nephew was giving her enough problems here, and that he would just have to make their son mind him until she could get home...JD sighed and said fine then hung up...Rachel went running through the entire building looking for Johnny...but everytime she got close to him, he would giggle and run to another hiding spot...Rachel was beginning to wear out from chasing him...Criss came out and saw Rachel sitting on the floor trying to catch her breath...Criss chuckled as he realized his son pulled his famous Houdini on his Aunt.

Criss helped her up and told her to go that way and he'd go around the other way...so they teamed up and when Johnny zagged away from his Aunt Rachel...Criss snagged him from behind and hurled him over his shoulder while Johnny was squealing and giggling hysterically...and Criss kept tickling him and told him he should of zigged instead of zagged, and know daddy had him...he kissed his sister on the cheek and thanked her for watching him while he was busy...but then he added that JD probably was in peril at home alone with his two little hellions without mommy being their to keep them in line...Rachel snickered and said yep she had to keep all three of her kids in line...for sometimes she thought her husband was just as childish as her other two kids...Criss laughed and said he knew that was right...but Rachel looked at him and said while pointing at him, that he was not any better...Criss said not him...he was absolutely perfect...Then out of nowhere Johnny screeched out mommy and Criss knew that Kc was right behind them...Kc gave Rachel a tiny grin and then said 'Oh Really' to Criss...he turned around with a look of a bad boy that got his fingers caught in the cookie jar, and said hi honey...and that he was just getting ready to take Johnny back to her at the house...Rachel laughed so hard at the fact that her brother was totally pistol whipped by his wife, and his son...Criss turned to her with his lip sticking out, and said with a pout that he was perfect. Rachel gave him a hug then hugged and kissed Kc on the cheek and said she really needed to run, before her two kids and her overgrown kid destroyed her house...but before she left she told Criss he was perfect. Then Johnny sqeaked out that daddy was purfict too...Criss kissed his son and told his wife that two outta three ain't bad...Kc smacked his ass and told him paybacks were coming. Then he kissed her and said he already knew she thought he was perfect...then they all went home.