*IMAGINE 41*

It was your sweet sixteenth, and your parents pay to have a clown perform for you and your girlfriends...you look at them like they were so lame right now...and that you were too old for goofy clowns...your friends all laughed by your parents decision of entertainment beens you were all teens...you just buried your head in embarrassment during the show...the clown made balloon figures, and pulled colorful string from his mouth...then he did some juggling acts...then he went to miming...

You had never been so embarrassed in your life...suddenly the clown asks the birthday girl to join him on the stage...you tell him that you were all good, and didn't want too...he walked down off the stage in his large clown shoes and takes you up to the stage...and holds a red scarf in front of you then something catches your eye...you notice how the clown made two doves appear out from both ends of the scarf...you looked at him, then said to yourself nope couldn't be...after the doves flew up in the tree above you...the clown tells you that you didn't seem thrilled by that bit of magic...and that you weren't enjoying your day...then he swiped his hands over his face and his clown face turned into a sad clown face...you just told him he was good, it was just that you were expecting something a little more miraculous beens it was your 16th birthday and not your 6th.

He tells you he completely understands...then he stepped three steps back and looked right at you and said...Are You Ready?....then a massive Co2 explosion goes off, and Criss Angel appeared where the clown was...but he still had face paint on...You jump up and down and let out a joyous squeal as Criss Angel was performing for you all the time!!...he gives a chuckle and asks you is this appearance more to your taste...birthday girl...you jumped up into his arms with such force that you and he both almost go off the back side of the stage...He says he will take that as a definite yes...

Criss Angel performed his bits of magic for you for the remainder of your party...then he did some levitations for you...but he chuckled to himself and blushed a little bit when you asked him to perform Enrapture with you...he gives you a little wink, and says that was probably not a good idea with your parents watching him so closely...but he did whisper in your ear...he would perform it with you later...and he gets you to blush that time...so instead he performed his razor blade trick, for it was your favorite...anything that had to do with his mouth was your favorite.

After the party was over, and Criss was back into his usual threads, along with his blingage...then as your girlfriends leave telling you that was the greatest birthday party ever...your parents ask you if you liked your surprise...you say very seriously that you loved it...but you'd love it even more if you could keep your birthday surprise...you tell them as you wrap your arms around his chest and hug him...Criss was beet red, but hugged you back and told your parents jokingly that he'd have you back before midnight. He placed you in the passenger seat of his viper, then he got in and asked what you'd like to do...you were so ecstatic just by sitting with him in his awesome ride, that you didn't have an answer...so he tells you he'd improvise...after driving a while he slows down and just like a school boy...he asks you if you'd like to park.

You wanted to say so much..but nothing would come out...he pulls over and parks...then his car stereo goes on, and Korn starts to play...he scoots over to you and leans toward you, and steals a kiss from you...you very shocked and turned on at the same time ask him what that was for...he said all sweet sixteens needed to be kissed...then he pulls you closer to him, and offers to kiss you again...your excitement gets the best of you and you try for a little more than just a kiss...Criss was a little caught off guard by your curiosity...but decides to let you run with it a little just to see how curious you were.

You placed your hands under his shirt to feel his sexy six-pack...he giggled a little for your hands were so soft they tickled him...after making out for a while Criss realized you were more than curious and now he was extremely turned on for some reason...that he jumped in the back seat, and playfully pulled you with him...he strips you down, and then after removing his jeans...he literally ripped his shirt off, and pulls you on top of him, and asks you to have sex with him...you were totally lost in his hypnotic eyes...and you quietly nod your head in agreement...he feels you up for real this time...with his magical hands caressing every curve of your body...he gently rolls you over where he was now on top and very slowly and carefully he places himself and pushes into you effortlessly...you wanted to scream, but nothing came out but a tiny moan.

Completely lost in his force of passion...you never felt anything so amazing and so strong in your life...you never wanted it to end...there was pain...but with him it was sweet pain...after he reached his climax...he slid to your side and gave you one final rub down, and kissed all your tears of passion away...then asked why catching his breath and drowning you with butterfly kisses...how you liked your present birthday girl...you pulled him down to you and kissed him very deeply, and said it was the greatest gift you ever had...Criss cleaned himself off, then cleaned you up, and jumped out of the car to get his pants back on...you were all dressed when he got back in...then he gives you a wicked little boy grin and tells you he hadn't done that since he was your age. He kisses you again, then takes you back to your house, and you both get out holding hands...and giggling as you pass your parents...but act like nothing happened.

but act like nothing happened