*IMAGINE 50*

Criss Angel was your best friend, and he wanted to surprise you with the ultimate gift...he knew you had a huge crush on one of his oldest friends, Klayton Scott...so Criss decided to take you to one of his concerts...to watch him perform live!! You were still oblivious to his plans when he came over and placed a blindfold over your eyes...then led you out to his car...

After an hour and a half, you felt the car stop and Criss stepped out of the car, then came around and pulled you out...you wanted to remove the blindfold, but Criss playfully slapped your hand and told you not yet...he then walked you inside a building with a lot of people talking amongst themselves...then you feel a light mist, and hear the sound of huge lights being turned on...and the crowds going wild...Criss removes the blindfold as the music starts up...you look up then look at him and jump into his arms completely ecstatic that he actually brought you to a Celldweller/Scandroid Concert!!! Criss smiled at you and said if you think this was awesome wait until after the concert...for you were going to spend the remainder of the evening with the so-called Jack of All Trades & The Master of None...you thanked Criss many times, as Klayton came over to you and pulled you up on stage, and sang his songs to you...as he was dancing with you...he even dedicated his song Connection to you...your heart skipped a few beats when he kissed your lips and said you were hott...you blushed and said he was a sexy red headed sly fox...and that you so wanted to touch his hair...he pulled you very close and whispered in your ear, that you could touch any part of him you wanted...if you'd consider going out with him...you turn red, but you jump in his arms and tell him oh yeah!!! Then you turn to Criss, and thank him very much...as Klayton walked off the stage with him...Criss chuckled and said he guessed he was going home alone this time....