*IMAGINE 53*(pt 6 of Imagine 37)

This Imagine is for SieraSmith6

It has been a whole year that Siera has been married to her wonderful husband Leland...but she was having a certain problem weighing on her mind...and she wasn't sure if she was ready to tell her husband just yet so while he was at work, she went down the road to her big brother Criss to tell him her little problem...he was a very good listener and always knew how to help her. Criss was now married to his lovely girlfriend and was playing with his dogs when Siera and little Ruby popped in for a visit...

Criss got off of the floor and gave her a big hug and told her it was about time she came down a few blocks to see him...then he scooped Ruby in his arms and began tickling her...but as soon as Criss saw the look on his sister, he dropped everything and asked her what was wrong...Ruby went toward the house to play with the dogs...and Siera sat down next to him and told her that she was pregnant...and was a little afraid to tell Leland about it...for she wasn't sure he wanted another responsibility right now...Criss listened intently to his sister's problem, and simply said the longer she keeps it a secret the more irritated Leland would become...for there was going to be a time when everyone is going to notice that particular kind of secret...

Siera thought about if for a while, then asked Criss how she should tell Leland...Criss thought about it and stated the best way to tell him, would be head on...for he was a bounty hunter...and he was sure he hated to be kept in the dark...so after long contemplation Siera agreed that she shouldn't keep it a secret any longer, and just flat out tell him he was going to be a daddy again...Criss gave her a loving hug and then kissed her forehead, and told her he couldn't have worded it better...Siera asked Criss if he and Kc could keep Ruby for the night so she could tell Leland without little munchkin ears lurking about...Criss said that would be no problem at all...he grabbed his niece up and tossed her over his shoulder and told her with a chuckle to tell her mommy bye bye...she was hanging her head down his back upside down and was waving bye to her mom...then Criss went inside with her and the dogs...and Siera ran back to the house to wait for her hubby to get home.

Two hours went by and Leland finally made it home...Siera ran up to him and gave him a welcoming hug and kiss...then he got his dinner set out and let him eat...while she waited for him to finish eating she walked up beside him and told him she had something she needed to tell him...he wiped his mouth off with his napkin, and moved the plate away and slowly stood up to face her...he told her he was all ears...she began to say it but hesitated...then she thought about her big brother and she received a little of his boldness, and came right out to her hubby and told him that he was going to be a daddy again...that she was 3 and 1/2 months pregnant. Leland just looked at her without a single expression...for he had no idea what to say...or how to react...it left him in a total stupor. But he managed to ask if she knew if it was a boy or a girl...she simply said this time it was a son she was giving him. A huge grin grew across his face and he lifted her up and spun her in two complete circles and kissed her face and told her how awesome that was...Siera went to bed happy knowing that her hubby was taking her pregnancy very well...

Siera went to bed happy knowing that her hubby was taking her pregnancy very well