*IMAGINE 8*

It was coming to be Halloween, again you were a senior in high school...and just last halloween your boyfriend Crisstopher died in the school from an explosion in the science lab...Every year on all Hallow's Eve you go and lay flowers on his headstone...which reads Here Lies Crisstopher Nicolas Sarantakos...The Greatest Boyfriend-Son-and Friend anyone could ever ask for & one of the most Amazing guys ever born...Gone But Never Forgotten...only this year you went to his grave alone. You stayed and accidently fell asleep while mourning him.

It was after midnight when you finally woke up from a spine tingling chill that ran down your back...you jumped up when the ground began to shake...Crisstopher's headstone fell backwards off it's pedestal. You ran to the main road but still stayed in the graveyard...the earth opened up where Crisstopher was laid to rest. You wondered if maybe it was caused by and earthquake...but then you seen a hand come from out from the opening...then another hand appeared. The hands pulled up a body, you became very faint when you saw Crisstopher jump out of the grave...he stretched and shook all the dirt off and acted like nothing ever happened.

You just stood there in shock, Crisstopher looked at you and ran over to you wanting a hug, and you jumped away from him, and tried to scream but nothing came out...He slowly asked you what was wrong, you look at him and slowly stutter that he was dead...and that he died last year on halloween. He thought back and remembered the explosion, but he didn't remember dying from it...he looked at the hole and read the tombstone...he sat down on the ground and cried.

Your heart went out to him, for you really loved him, and slowly walked to him and hesitantly wrapped your arms around him. He gave a little smile as he felt your warm touch...he asked you what was going to happen now...you realize he is and always will be your loving Crisstopher...so you took him home with you, the rest of the night was just like starting over seeing your boyfriend again. He still looked, acted, and WAS your Crisstopher.

The next morning you go to school with Crisstopher in the back seat of your car...not knowing he was in the back...and after school yours and Crisstopher's friends came over to hang with you for Halloween....Crisstopher seen Rachel, Seria, Kayla, Danielle, Klayton, Sully, and Kevin...and he couldn't resist joining in...he crawled out of the car and walked up behind you...all your friend's gasped in horror and screamed and started running down the school's parking lot...you quickly screamed at them, that it was alright!! and you just said Your Boyfriend's Back!!

you quickly screamed at them, that it was alright!! and you just said Your Boyfriend's Back!!