*IMAGINE 43*(pt. 2 of Imagine 37)

This Imagine is for SieraSmith6 

Siera was now getting the pre-wedding jitters for since her brother Criss accepted Leland, she was totally getting 2nd thoughts about it...she loved him, and loved the fact that he wanted to be in his daughter's life, and a huge part of her own life...but the butterflies were really beginning to churn.

Criss was playing with Ruby in his huge backyard, when Siera went out to him, and told him how nervous and jittery she was...then wanted his opinion if she was, in fact, doing the right thing...without saying one word to Siera he grabbed her and pointed to his little niece...then told her she was the most important thing she would ever have in her life...and that there was nothing going to ever be too hard or impossible for her to do for her...then he picked her up and played on the swingset with her...then turned to his sister, and simply told her that his little niece needed both of her parents...and that the marriage was totally the right thing...

Siera went in and finished up the invitations then called the cater's and told them she wanted her canceled order reopened again, then she grabbed her keys and asked Criss to watch Ruby while she went to pick up her preordered wedding gown...Criss just slapped his head and said duh...then went back to being a big kid with his niece. 

Leland was still at work and texting and sending goofy ass selfies to his wife soon to be, and then he asked her what she was up too, she just sent a selfie of her tongue and underneath it said not telling...then he asked how his little girl was doing...she said she didn't know, for she left her with Criss...Leland asked her if she was crazy!! that it was never a good idea leaving their daughter with your crazy ass brother...that they'd never see her again...Siera just laughed to herself and told him to get back to work.

Siera came back to Serenity, to find Criss and Ruby sound asleep on the sofa snuggled up with Hammie. She gave them a smile and placed a throw blanket on them and went upstairs to put her dress away. Then she too decided to take a nap until Leland got off work.