*IMAGINE 3*

You and Criss were taking Johnny to the mall so Johnny could meet Santa and sit on his lap and you could take pictures of it and send them to Shaunyl for while Johnny was visiting Criss and you, she was doing a photo shoot for her modeling career. Her new fiance, Justin was going along with her, so they could have some alone time. You were so ecstatic to see Johnny for even though he wasn't yours...you loved him like he was, and Johnny loved you too...Criss couldn't be happier knowing that his girlfriend and his family were all getting along so great...

Once you and your two boys pull up at the Malls parking lot...Johnny was so excited he squirmed out of his daddy's hands and ran out behind the Hummer and headed towards the entrance...You raced after him and told him to slow it down...just as he was getting to the revolving doors you caught him by his beltloop and pulled him up and over your shoulder, as Criss came running up behind you both...He ruffled Johnny's hair, and tickled his tummy and told him not to run so far ahead, and that he knew better than that...He said Sowwy Daddy in between his giggles...

By the time you got into the Mall the Santa was already done and gone for the day, which made Johnny very sad...so Criss ran off behind the malls pillars and when he came back around he was dressed up as Santa and sat on the bench and you took Johnny over to Santa Criss, and Johnny gave a delightful squeal and asked Santa Daddy what he wanted for Crissmas...and Criss made his son's every wish come true in his santa baggie...Then you all went to Chuckie Cheeses to eat pizza and watch Johnny have fun with the other kids in the ball room. Then headed home...where Criss was carrying his sleepy boy back to his room and placed him in his toddler bed...but Johnny woke up long enough to want you to tuck him in...you gladly tucked him in nice and tight, then turned his night light on and went back into yours and Criss's room and snuggled for the rest of the night.

you gladly tucked him in nice and tight, then turned his night light on and went back into yours and Criss's room and snuggled for the rest of the night