*IMAGINE 23*

You and your friends Siera, Rachel and Danielle were all sitting at one of the picnic areas at the beautiful Sunset Park in Las Vegas...talking away about all the things you all were gonna do while in Vegas...after you finish eating your salad you notice a camera crew walking around the park checking out the area.

They come up to where you all were sitting and called in someone on the 2-way radio...you look around and you and your friends see a very handsome guy jump over the fence around the park and walks right up to you and greets you all with a sweet hello and asks if any of you knew why a camera crew was surrounding you all...he removed his sunglasses and asked if any of you knew who he was...and if it was alright if he showed us something...

You all agreed very excitedly for you all were huge fans of Criss Angel...he asks you all to stand up and follow him into a clearing in the park...then he notices you trembling from getting to see him in person...he walks over to you and asked you if you ever get the feeling of butterflies in your stomach and you just can't stop them from fluttering inside and making you a nervous wreck...you blush and say all the time...like right now!...he said he knew that feeling well, but he figured out a way to get the butterflies out of his stomach very quickly...then before any of you knew what he was up too, he removed his shirt and took a razor knife and cut into his stomach!! you all began to scream and turn away...but he quickly tells you all to look...then as he flips up part of his cut skin dozens of beautiful butterflies fly out and land all over him...he pulls it back down, and holds out his hand to you and says now he feels so much better that he no longer has all that on his stomach...then he kisses your hand and asks you to go with him....you look at your friends and he turns and says they can come too...for the only thing better than 1 beautiful girl hanging on him was 4 beautiful girls hanging on him....he held out his other arm and he took you all out for some fun...Mindfreak Style!!!

Mindfreak Style!!!